Do Stash Tabs transfer to the new The Fall of Oriath?

Hello,
I'm relatively new to the game and I bought a bunch of stash tabs for legacy league. I found that there will be a new version of POE around summer this year?
I know the stash tabs transfer from league to league, but will the stash tabs also transfer to The Fall of Oriath? Since it is ATLAS of Worlds right now and I don't know if it is considered a new league or a new game.
If anyone knows please let me know.

Thank you!
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2017, 10:51:08 PM
Hello,

Stash tabs will be the same in the next expansion as this one.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
It is neither a new league or a new game. FoO is just the next major expansion. There have been several previously (Sacrifice of the Vaal, Forsaken Masters, Ascendancy, Atlas). All it means is that new content is added to the game. Nothing with your account changes. Your stash stabs (and all MTX), persist from league to league, and as new expansions are added.
U MAD?
Thank you both for the information! I was running out of space and wanted to buy more but wanted to know if I should wait if not transferred.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info