Secrets of the underworld, I bet you won't be able to read the entire thing... He won't let you.

Ive met some very interesting people in my life but this one girl really pushed what I thought was pseudo science. Now I'm warning you all, what you will read here are secrets and I shall pass it on to those that want a bit of spice in their lives.

Before we start a cantation of the sorts... "May anyone reading be protected and he or she upon leaving this thread will remember to close the spiritual realm."

Spoiler
You sure you are ready? lights out and warning you will be interrupted countless times before finishing

And so it begins...

Spoiler

"Sorry but as a cat I'm fascinated"

Anyways...

Catholics, christians... etc. What they won't tell you is the real truth, hell even the Jews edited the Bible. The God who they worship, call him Yahweh/Jesus is actually one of the youngest Gods. Yes people there are more than one Gods... Elementals. Anything you read in science 90% is all theories. Math I guess would be our fundamental language. Even language can transcend even further. I digress...

There's a reason why I'm called Solwitch. The musically inclined would know what a Sol is... Witch well that's obvious. And witches are known for their lamentations.

The girl I'm about to talk about we'll call her Lilith. She belonged to a covenant, and before joining she had to give her soul to Lucifer. It's pretty damn easy, light a candle, look in the mirror and call out. He will appear... Not only did she practiced but she practiced witch craft with others. Eventually being invited to a coven.

Men currently involved are masons... Though Satan isn't the only one. (I digress on masons)

Lilith began to ask for things in return for her body. You see there's another world, spiritual world. Your mind is connected and your dreams are visiting these worlds, what may seem a minute of a dream could be hours months... years in this world. You are most vulnerable during the witching hour. I would say around 3 am.

Lilith asked for too much, eventually she noticed she was distant from family and friends, withdrawaled from outside. Friends and family noticed her mood swings, her hands shaking (the first sign) she was trapped. Witches have a way of fighting that many are unaware... Witches collect demons as what society calls them. Demons come in all shapes and sizes but popular to contrary belief demons are not evil but neutral.

There's a hierarchy, and the highest hierchys have legions of demons beneath them. Think of Pokémon, basically how it is but instead of a pokeball they live inside you. Interestingly enough the longer they stay the characteristics on them becometh outside of your image. More feminine features? Lost some weight? Longer nails? Hair a bit shorter?

The part where Lilith failed was not in protecting herself from not demons but human spirits. Lost souls that want to come back and hide their identity to keep the laws of the universe from banashing them. A human who has passed that wants to come back is a witches worst nightmare, call it a poltergeist.

Demons won't interfere, yet they are believed to be the cause since they keep the constant energy between realms open. The living and the dead... There are though demons who like to break conventional laws and when it teams up with a lost human soul the outcome is terrible.

Lilith decided to leave her covenant but you are not allowed to leave or be punished... She was warned and demons took offense, her sisterhood attacked. In the coming days of her quitting her covenant her life began to fall. Couldn't find her car keys, forgot to pay bills... Accidents everywhere. That was the beginning. Not wearing her crystals, giving up on what she exposed herself to... She was yet to know the true outcome.

One day she walked out to a public garage of her community, from the sky what she thought was snow was actually ashes. As she drove to the grocery store she could pockets of fog, yet the weatherman called for no such thing. No lake, no rivers...

They were signs and she knew it, kept ignoring them... Until when one day she went to bed. Lights out around 3 she felt cold. She looked to her left and her closet door was open. There stood a demon, a black figure. Bathed in smoke, it stood there... Her body was shut down she couldn't move. It began to talk, a language. It's voice so deep, so scary... She began to pray.

A few days later she confessed at her local church, father Vincent taught a few things but that just made everything else she sold her soul to pissed off. She called her old covenant, to apologize but it was out of her hands. Heading to her local craft store she saw... me.

She explained to me what had occurred and I told her she would be fine. She shakes my hand and as she did she said, "I don't get it I feel better now." I didn't tell her why nor gave her my name.

What she doesn't know all humans can heal with touch, it was passed down to me by long generations. A lost art, a once psuedo science so I thought. I digress...

Few months later I decided to contact her, we became friends, her covenant though didn't like me. I told her to keep in touch with them at least have respect. Eventually they left her alone. I taught her how to read tarots, make witching balls, what candles to use... but I always warned her what she takes would come back to her 3 times as such.

What they don't tell you in church is you can have whatever you want, just remember to be ready to sacrifice something or someone. You really shouldn't eat the bread or drink the wine at church... It's not Jesus I'll leave it at that.

People join this world to be rich, famous... Yet much as he or she tries they never get there. It's called a balance. Rich get ready to loose family and friends.... Poor get ready to be loved but die in sickness... Happy be ready to be unloved. Loved be ready to loose that which you don't love. Give and take, that is the law of the universe. Before you drop that wrapper on the floor remember it WILL comeback to you.

I would say nature has a way of fighting back... Don't believe in angels or demons? You should, if you look hard enough you might find one.

To be continued....

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2017, 4:27:20 AM
*claps*
Damn, that was amazing! Seriously, you should consider writing books...

The last paragraph reminded me of something...
To gain anything, humankind must first give something in return. That is first law of alchemy. Back then we thought this to be the world's one and only truth.

PS
Angels, Demons, Witches, Gods... also reminds me of something else... I'll just leave this for dramatic atmospherical purposes :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Did not read.

I wouldn't let me.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Guessing that rape story you deleted really got your juices flowing.

Sure beats reading 100 pages of a guy and sword ... Pretencious.

Spoiler
btw a professional critique had my exact sentiments

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh, the irony...my book...all of them, actually...are

Epic major fucking spoilers, so if you actually do care, do not read this.
All about Lilith.

Well my Lilith actually gets laid, most likely why yours is scorned.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
uhm, that's nice. If you think that's somehow really important, any wonder you deleted the post about being raped.

What is your obsession with rape... or for that matter the topic. You must be that bored. You know mr relationship adviser you could have been snuggling with that imaginary sister. Just saying...

Edit; Sorry I meant imaginary girlfriend.... I confused

Lol

Last edited by solwitch on Apr 21, 2017, 11:09:38 PM
I think Samael is a pretty cool guy. Eh, kills humeins and doesnt afraid of anything

Spoiler
btw, im tired as fuck and didnt read half of what is written in this thread, but Lilith was mentioned so I had to do a terrible reference. Also I find the angel of death to hold more power than god itself. For without afterlife, beliefs wavers.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 21, 2017, 11:21:04 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

What is your obsession with rape

Someone posted about being raped here, I can't recall who, but whoever it was, I think they have this weird tendency to post stuff that isn't true. Fuck, I can't quite remember now. I wouldn't have even used the word here if not for that person bringing it up. I think it's a very serious matter and not something to be used for cheap attention or drama. Not something to be posted and then surreptitiously deleted after pages of responses as if it never actually happened.

Shit, who was it that did that again?

OH THAT'S RIGHT.

IT WAS YOU!

Oh please get off the high donkey, that pointy tail of yours is a bit too tight.

Unable to see anything in this thread. Sent a message to GGG Support.

Or maybe I should stop calling to Orobas.
Bring back race seasons.
Have you ever tried to sacrifice yourself to yourself? I know a guy who did it, 9 days straight.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Apr 22, 2017, 4:28:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info