Dingle Berries... In my 30's just found out what it means.

So sometimes when we poop and don't wipe correctly, a little ball of poop might latch on. We humans label everything...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2017, 3:49:27 PM
do you have a hairy butt because I have one, and it happen to me a lot
No I'm naturally smooth

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I don't wipe. I just wait until I shower at the end of the day and rinse then. Surprisingly don't really need to wipe even with a real hairy ass. I think it's because I eat really healthy and it comes out smooshed together fairly tightly.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Apr 21, 2017, 7:20:08 PM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I don't wipe. I just wait until I shower at the end of the day and rinse then. Surprisingly don't really need to wipe even with a real hairy ass. I think it's because I eat really healthy and it comes out mooshed together fairly tightly.

that's disgusting x.x

Thank you all for sharing!
Censored.
Lol at the thread title.^^
Lol...

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I don't wipe. I just wait until I shower at the end of the day and rinse then. Surprisingly don't really need to wipe even with a real hairy ass. I think it's because I eat really healthy and it comes out mooshed together fairly tightly.

that's disgusting x.x

Typical wiper response. Don't fall for big toilet paper! Save the trees one shit at a time!
I bought a bidet and spray my asshole clean nowadays. Never worry about dingleberries or wiping your asshole raw with toilet paper.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info