Unlock Abberath's Hooves mechanic for some skills.

Hi guys,

I am lazy person so there is no wonder why I like Abberath's Fury builds.
I also know GGG doesn't like the idea for offensive aura or complex trigger support gems, but I think this idea has potential.
Nevertheless you can have another damage modifier based on movement speed.

What I am basically trying to suggest is "Cast on Walk" support gem.
It should scale % cast rate based on movement speed, sacrificing % area of effect radius, preventing direct skill usage.

I also think this should only work for AoE spells that are centered on the character like for example Frost Nova. There always be some nerds that can cover the whole screen if cast on pointer.
It shouldn't trigger when using other movement skills and you need to assign this support gem icon to your movement button to work. So you cast the supported spells moving from point A to point B.

About the restrictions I think there are 2 mandatory:
Shouldn't work with Abberath's Hooves or Spell Echo.

If you think this is too IMBA for spells let's have it at least on summon skills.
Imagine SRS with this support.
It will be No 1 PvP choice.
Mines can also be supported if you don't like the idea for spells or summons. I think everyone agrees placing mines is the most boring attack method.
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2017, 8:39:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
lol No

that is CANCER.

Also SRs already top pvp skill with this shit poison on death killing 10k life users in 0.2 sec because no T value.

CANCER

CANNNNNNNNCERRRRRRRRRRRR

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 21, 2017, 12:53:44 PM
I don't care about PvP at all, but even for PvE, this is cancer. The boots are bad enough. The last thing we need is to further the "moving is killing mobs, so the faster you move, the faster you clear" meta.
U MAD?
OK let's have it for mines only, affecting placement speed.
You got count limit and cool down anyway so we can see more interesting mine builds.
"
klan_nedoklan wrote:
OK let's have it for mines only, affecting placement speed.
You got count limit and cool down anyway so we can see more interesting mine builds.

Hey, let me rephrase your sentance into:

"OK let's have it for mines only." Mines, mine, my boots, meaning yours alone. Why do I say this? Because, why in the world do you reply to other players opinion on your feedback and suggestion and changing to it? is he your boss or your god or who?

Can you please realize for one second, that you, coming from your own unique gaming experience, had this brilliant idea?

Why in the world do you care for another ones opinion, that is not even in charge of the development of this game? He/she is simply a consumer, just like you.

Why in the world do some people think their opinion matters? And why again in the world do some people not only pretend but actually act to execute the idea, that the others opinion would actually matter?

Jesus christ, how great is the self-limitation here..

Stop this constant submission. You are great.

Games are first and foremost made for fun and when I hear a "No" and "cancer" in the same sentence - does this individual actually realize that neglecting, saying no in general and then furthermore in extreme ways, that then shape an entire lifestyle, causes cancer in itself? Cancer is a malformation, a decline in life energy that affects a certain location of an- or an entire organism.

So please, keep on doing what you were doing and dont shy away from your ideas and realisations, because of some comments and opinions of another individual.

How many ideas go to waste in this life because of this? Because of listening to another person and adapting...

Please wake up.
Last edited by Aurwangr on Oct 23, 2017, 5:14:33 PM
I'm sorry but we have to have better creativity then another cast on whatever skill gem, we have enough of those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info