What's your hipsteriest achievement?

Just facetanked 4-key Uber Izaro with one character that:
  • has main damage skill in a 4l
  • uses Searing Bond
  • uses Additional Accuracy
  • is hybrid Life and Energy Shield
  • uses Block and Dodge at the same time
  • is a Spell build that has no Spell mods on weapon

and i fucking swear to god I WAS USING ADDITIONAL ACCURACY BEFORE IT WAS COOL.

Using a Level 19 main damage spell too :> can't wait for it to ding 20 and then gamble for 21.

link to youtube of my kill
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 7:57:29 PM
Not a hipster achievement, just a nostalgic observation:

Remember when Additional Accuracy was actually good? When its quality gave high critical strike chance?

I miss that.
Bring back race seasons.
I smoked herbs all day, every day.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Putting up with this forum for as long as I have.
made guardians trivial with a zombie build before patch 2.6
PERMA BANN on my main account for HELPING GGG to block AUTOlogout scripts,that is my favorite archievement
Well, i undisclosed the Facebreaker bower back in closed beta

and create the Cast on skeleton's death build
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I killed Uber Izaro on a level 40, although to be fair I did have to wait out for a good layout on the boss, when I wanted to go for it there was a week where he had charges every day :^(

I also killed regular Atziri on the same level 40, that was pretty cool. Took all 6 portals though.

Sadly I don't have the character around any longer, I sold a lot of the gear I used on it. It wasn't very complex, considering it only gets like 63 skill points and the uniques available are limited, but you can still do some crazy shit on a level 40. For anyone wondering why level 40, it's because that's the maximum level you can enter normal Sarn arena.

The character had just over 7k ES, like 60%/60%+ block most of the time, and something like 13% ES regen per second, plus Xirgil's effect of causing ES to start regenerating on block. Basically a downsized version of the Dy'ness style ES regen cast when stunned tank, like the ones everyone complains about in the Hall of Grandmasters. In my builds case, CWS chaos SRS, with a self cast animate guardian or stone golem for single target, the animate guardian dealing something like almost 20k chaos damage per second. Been thinking about remaking it but I'm finding it hard to justify spending dozens of exalts on another meme build.

Another one of my personal favorite achievements was hitting a 24 minute lightning warp duration. Been meaning to record a better time, but I need someone with a perfectly set up temporal chains blasphemy, and I keep forgetting to when my mates are online. Can easily break 30 minutes if I want to, might try record it for reddit or whatever.
I rage-quit on Hailrake before most of you even heard of the game.
I made a summon skeleton build (with no other summons no srs etc) and am able to kill guardians with it. Working on shaper next
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info