Decision to not support this time.

Just wanted to give you guys and gals a heads up why I chose to forgo buying an supporter pack this go around.

First I love the game and play daily anywhere from 2-4 hours and quite frequently more. However I decided to hold off on purchasing a pack this time till after i played for a bit as I wasn't at all happy with the way things unfolded over the last couple of leagues.

Anyways back on point the ancient reliqueary keys are just bad. I have seen 3-4 of them this entire league and 3 of the items that I got from them are WORSE than the current 1c version in the game, This just isn't right its demotivating and frankly feels quite punishing. Im not expecting them to rain from the sky and be all 1000 facebreakers or 1k hp kaoms but to get a totally useless inferior item just feels bad.

Now before all the trolls jump all over me and say I want things handed to me and GIT GUD at the game please keep your childish comments to yourself. This is meant strictly as a consumer explaining why they chose not to buy a product at this time. I know that as a successful business owner I value constructive feedback from my customer base.

I would love to continue to support this game as I do play it and enjoy it so please stop having these barbs that just upset customers. Keep the game hard and challenging but RNG and hand slaps aren't the way to go. Just my proverbial 2 cents.
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 4:34:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
edgewood wrote:

Anyways back on point the ancient reliqueary keys are just bad. I have seen 3-4 of them this entire league and 3 of the items that I got from them are WORSE than the current 1c version in the game, This just isn't right its demotivating and frankly feels quite punishing. Im not expecting them to rain from the sky and be all 1000 facebreakers or 1k hp kaoms but to get a totally useless inferior item just feels bad.

At least you're finding keys! One lvl 85, one lvl 84 and a lvl 62 and zero keys so far...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
look at my keys

very op much exalts wow

Last edited by DarkWap on Apr 20, 2017, 11:21:21 PM
git gud?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
This again...

If legacy didn't have reliq keys, people would probably be more positive about legacy league.

I'm still clueless why people think that items that the developers consider unbalanced (why else did they get changed) would be re-introduced in the game in large amounts.
Last edited by Sisaroth on Apr 21, 2017, 2:54:05 AM
you are perfectly entitled not to want to support a game for any reason even if the reason is shit.

I don't know what people expected with reliquary keys, given the power some of those legacy unique give and given that the pool of legacy stuff is quite small you were always going to get more fluff than gold.
The only fix i can see them doing is to reduce the fluff but increase the rarity of the keys.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Putting items that are worse than their current version in the legacy pool was a d**k move from GGG to me, it really feels meh ... :/.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
89, 87, 82, 81, 80

zero keys

it could have been worse you know
"
Sisaroth wrote:
This again...

If legacy didn't have reliq keys, people would probably be more positive about legacy league.

I'm still clueless why people think that items that the developers consider unbalanced (why else did they get changed) would be re-introduced in the game in large amounts.

Can you blame them?

Power creep is an easy and direct route to more money that's been exploited in this genre heavily.

Players are probably used to it or even expect it, especially the ones who came over from D3.
Perception is reality.
"
Sisaroth wrote:
This again...

But the main hype for the league was the keys.

The current implementation of RNG is just crap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info