Conspiracy Theory on Alex Jones

Last week we heard news about Alex Jones battling in court to get custody of his children, and according to some news outlets he was facing some problems with it. He was unable to answer the question about which grade his kids were in, but to explain that he said it wasn't his fault, it is just that he ate a big bowl of chili on his lunch:

"
Things took an awkward turn on the first day of the trial when her lawyer claimed Jones had forgotten 'basic facts' about his kids during a deposition because 'he had a big bowl of chili for lunch,' Austin 360 reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4423402/Alex-Jones-forgot-kids-details-chili-lunch.html#ixzz4eosvhwGG

But things don't end there, new info about the trial came up:
"
Jones talks about marijuana use says he tests it yearly to "monitor its strength" says it's too strong now, blames George Soros for that.

Sauce:https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/855109553884680193

So, with all that info you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know what is going on.

1-)Alex Jones smokes weed once a year to monitor how strong it is.

2-)Soros is purposefully making the weed stronger each year.

3-)Strong weed means you get crazier, and maybe even hungrier after smoking it!

4-)If you are more hungry than usual you will eat more chili than usual, and consequentially you will forget more stuff than usual.

5-)If you forget stuff, your life may come apart, like you might forget stuff about your kids and lose their custody because of it, but more importantly, you will forget that you have already smoked weed this year!!!

6-)You will alternate between smoking weed and eating chili everyday, because you can't remember you already did this the day before, and that will result in being always high and always forgetful about important stuff!!!

This is the evilest plot I have ever seen, it's like a vicious loop of destruction! I call it "The Soros Matrix"!

And here we all thought that Alex Jones was crazy, when in fact he just got caught in one huge evil trap!

Now that I know that I have misjudged him I feel really bad for it... I hope he can get out of that and fix his life. I also hope for Soros to pay for his crimes, no one should be able to play with someone else's life like that. Pure evil!!
Last bumped on May 2, 2017, 2:14:54 AM
just gonna say, Alex jones is the right wing equivalent of that person for the left wing.

Spoiler

I never took him seriously
"
diablofdb wrote:
just gonna say, Alex jones is the right wing equivalent of that person for the left wing.

Spoiler

I never took him seriously

Neither did I...

Until now.

I mean, look at this! There is definitely something going on here!
"
soneka101 wrote:

Until now.

I mean, look at this! There is definitely something going on here!

the guy sell "natural" weed pills to enhance male performance on his youtube channel there is no way I'm gonna take him seriously.
He's actually an immortal lizard alien from outer space who helped build the pyramids and a ranking member of the illuminati, who time travels with his cellphone.

Let's see.. did I miss any of them? I'm not sure since I haven't been to that part of youtube in a while now.
Last edited by Darkfyre on Apr 20, 2017, 4:27:34 PM
"
Darkfyre wrote:
He's actually an immortal lizard alien from outer space who helped build the pyramids and a ranking member of the illuminati, who time travels with his cellphone.

Let's see.. did I miss any of them? I'm not sure since I haven't been to that part of youtube in a while now.

It's funny but I've always thought Hillary was part of the Lizard people
"
diablofdb wrote:
the guy sell "natural" weed pills to enhance male performance on his youtube channel there is no way I'm gonna take him seriously.

"
Darkfyre wrote:

Maybe none of you is right, maybe both of you are right, who knows!

Maybe he is a lizard, and the chemtrails that we see in the sky is some sort of poison that only kills lizards, and the pills aren't really to enhance male performance, but are in fact an antidote to the poison that the government is dropping on him!

So when he tries to sell his pills to you, he is in fact advertising to other lizard people!

I don't know if it's true, but we should totally investigate that!
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Darkfyre wrote:

too much V ;)

"
diablofdb wrote:

I sincerely wish she had won. If she is the master of crime that can go unpunished like some people say, maybe her presidency would be very interesting. But then if she had won I would wish Trump had won, because I would be equally curious...
Alex Jones is hilarious.

That people take him seriously at all is... not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info