Shut-in needs advice

"
VictorDoom wrote:
i google the word weeb and by that definition you do seem to be one minas..

here's an actual piece of advice, what id do if i were you anyway, throw out all your figurines and toys, wierd ass japanese fuckpillows, wank posters, play games less, quit the anime shit its cringy as fuck, pick up a real hobby(if you like japan so much start doing paintings in that shogun era style), go to the gym, start going out in your towns locals to find some women so you dont have to go on a date arranged by your freakin mom, if you dont work get a job, work toward something. Man the fuck up, youre 27, shits real, and cold, so you gotta be the same, you gotta change man.

tl;dr man the fuck up son.

But why not do all the things your saying and continue with the japanese hobby thing is beyond me.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Stop hate Charan
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
VictorDoom wrote:
i google the word weeb and by that definition you do seem to be one minas..

here's an actual piece of advice, what id do if i were you anyway, throw out all your figurines and toys, wierd ass japanese fuckpillows, wank posters, play games less, quit the anime shit its cringy as fuck, pick up a real hobby(if you like japan so much start doing paintings in that shogun era style), go to the gym, start going out in your towns locals to find some women so you dont have to go on a date arranged by your freakin mom, if you dont work get a job, work toward something. Man the fuck up, youre 27, shits real, and cold, so you gotta adapt, you gotta change man.

This.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
So, first update.

We had a pleasant exchange of texts for a beginning. When she mentioned sewing as one of her hobbies, I couldn't help but to ask "Sewing = Cosplay?". She confirmed, but that was a thing from quite some time ago. Still, woohoo!
Due to her work, we'll meet only as early as next monday, going for a little hiking.
She was very interested in my Japanese-language thing. Manga/Anime was part of her vocabulary without negative connotation. I didn't mention my otakuism, though.

I have a good feeling.
That means I still need to keep my hopes low. Got hurt too often after having "good feelings" back then.

Thank you all for the advices.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Apr 21, 2017, 5:02:02 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Or do what I did. Stay single for ages, get addicted to chat rooms, act like the badass you never were, make a few really bad mistakes to learn chicks online are mostly fucking batshit, go back to being single...do it all again, but fluke that one in a million who isn't quite as batshit insane, hook up, weeb out together happily ever after.

35 figurines? Fucking weak. We've filled quite a few detolfs. We fly to Tokyo for anime concerts. She can basically tell you what happens in any given Sailor Moon episode and I can do the same with Kenshin. We marathoned Gintama together.

Neither of us ever owned a fucking anime sex pillow. Ditch that shit. Not even weeb girls will be into that.

Oh, and I was probably reading Nietzsche before you were in kindergarten.

Easy for me to admit because I got a weeb girl. [Removed by Support] Who actually fits into Japanese size dresses. One in a million. What the fuck do I have to lose admitting I read pretentious German philosophy and collect expensive Transformers? Nothing.

You, on the other hand, have to go through the shitty part. The part where you make those mistakes. Learn about compromise. Throw out the posters and sex pillows, upgrade to original cels and giant plushies of Shin Godzilla. Don't be the neckbeard nevergettinganyever weeb. Be the weeb that wants to share the weeb life. And in turn, be the weeb that wants to share another's life, whatever it may be. In our case, it was my metal and her lolita. Yours will likely be very different. But if you like someone, it doesn't matter. You are happy because it makes her happy. You don't have to embrace that world, and indeed it's good to have separate but intersecting passions. Goth lolita fits right in at a metal concert, and most suffering lolita boyfriends are metalheads. Intersecting, but separate.

Of course, theres always luck involved. And many times when the interests don't bring you or her joy. My gal really hates PoE, because she's seen how it's affected me over the past five years. But she accepts I love it, just as I accept she loves what she does even though sometimes there's a lot of drama because lolis are also frequently batshit insane. Go figure.

Still, there are steps you can take to be more receptive to a good relationship. I'll just repeat: no one worth being with is going to approve of anime sex pillows. No one. Maybe a fujoshi but oh my God don't fuck with the fujoshi. Just don't.

I agree with that.

TBH I've never been/seen a relationship where someone didn't have to make some sacrifices to make things work. You don't have to give up your hobby, just the cringe part of it.

The advice earlier about working out is good too. It's good if you are able to find other hobbies, and women love guys that take care of their bodies.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Apr 21, 2017, 7:46:34 PM
she likes sewing, dude you're in
anything is everything
Be prepared for the worst outcome is my advice. I felt that everyone here is giving something too positive and I just wanted to bring up the reality out things.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Be prepared for the worst outcome is my advice.

I don't think that is an advice at all. How does that helps anyone in any way?

"Hey man, I need to deal with this thing and I don't know how to do it, any tips?"

*Throws lump of negativity at you*

"That's my advice: things can suck! Everything could go wrong and you should be aware of that!!"

"Huh... thanks, I guess... I will take a shower now... It just feels like I need it"

--------

I think that if you had told him to lower his expectations would be better than saying that he could get hit by a car as soon as he left his house. It wasn't a really good advice, in fact I would classify it as a shitty advice if you ask me...
Last edited by soneka101 on Apr 21, 2017, 9:52:03 PM
Ignore the majority of what's said here. I dated someone who was a video game fanatic, loved anime ecetera. Turns out was amazing in bed. Perhaps all that time afk during a video game session had plenty of practice watching adult films.

Now the trick is, how to convince her to give it up.

Your mother wants a child hurry up.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info