EK jewel getting nerfed?

What do you guys think? Will the Ek jewel get butchered or no? Is it overpowered in its current state?
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2017, 8:53:35 PM
"
emulatin wrote:
What do you guys think? Will the Ek jewel get butchered or no? Is it overpowered in its current state?

No. Projectile damage/speed will probably get nerfed...but not EK or the jewel.
I would imagine they will also add a map mod that reduced proj speed/damage too, to be in line with the other reduced mods (area, block/dodge, etc).

Don't make more engaging and skillful combat encounters, just globally reduce damage and defenses seems to the be design strategy (thanks XBOX meta)
"
"
emulatin wrote:

No. Projectile damage/speed will probably get nerfed...but not EK or the jewel.

Maybe doing less damage the farther away the target is, which gets balanced out with the Deadeye's Far Shot. Or reducing accuracy. Or both.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
How long until the league ends? I wanna have some fun before they nerf it into the ground.
Last edited by emulatin on Apr 20, 2017, 11:42:57 AM
I don't see how people think EK nova is overpowered.

Other skills have been doing this for years.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Nothing op about EK
"
Nothing op about EK

lol?

what other spell 1.2 million tool tip? And 7 million if you poison?

EK is getting nerfed and poison really is. BANK ON IT.
Git R Dun!
This foo thinks EK is a top tier skill LOL.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
EK has always been a Skill with massively high tooltip DPS, because it actually only hits once per cast, which is what the tooltip displays. That's also where it kinda falls off though?

More importantly (or perhaps, less?): Flaskfinder still ridiculous, who knew. Unholy Might has no reason to scale with Flask Effect, but here we are anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info