When is Diablo 3 next season?

All right guys, don't laugh at me. I never played D3 though I played (and played and played) both D2 and D1. When D3 came out it looked disappointing to me and I was mad at them for taking 10 years to do a sequel, I played other games like Titan Quest, and games outside the genre, and then I discovered this game, and well, here we are.

I just bought D3 battlechest the other day and still don't understand their whole seasonal structure. It looks like they stole it from this game as it didn't come out until later; is this true?
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Apr 21, 2017, 12:06:59 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
All right guys, don't laugh at me. I never played D3 though I played (and played and played) both D2 and D1. When D3 came out it looked disappointing to me and I was mad at them for taking 10 years to do a sequel, I played other games like Titan Quest, and games outside the genre, and then I discovered this game, and well, here we are.

I just bought D3 battlechest the other day and still don't understand their whole seasonal structure. It looks like they stole it from this game as it didn't come out until later; is this true?

Ladders with resets existed in Diablo 2.
U MAD?
"
Ladders with resets existed in Diablo 2.

You're right, doc, so they did. I forgot because I played it totally offline with cheats and mods. :)
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info