Act Six: The Brine King Fight

"
M_E_L_K_O_R wrote:
Looks like they are going for the World of Warcraft boss mechanics. Its been done before and it's boring now. Dodge this wait for the next phase. Please think outside the box GGG. On the other note looking really forward to seeing what else is coming.
This reminds me of Act 2 boss fight which IMHO is the best boss fight in the game

Its way better than Atziri and shaper shits that have "Inbetween phase" spawns so fighting boss and fighting minions are 2 different fight rather than one fight
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Anyone else think... Moana?
I think I orgasm'd pretty hard.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Another design by GGG that says 'Die melee die!'
You really love speaking of stuff you dont know shit about dont you lol

This is actually a melee boss fight

-Confined area
-telegraphed hits
- No fucking teleporting around to mess us your namelock or make you walk like a retard
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
make rain of arrows great again. Kappa
omfg!! that water is epic, gimme now!
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Another design by GGG that says 'Die melee die!'

The tiny arena and slow, easy to see slams makes it seem pretty melee friendly.

Just gotta get some anti-chill to deal with the water-cloak-skill-thing the boss does.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Apr 19, 2017, 10:25:30 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
M_E_L_K_O_R wrote:
Looks like they are going for the World of Warcraft boss mechanics. Its been done before and it's boring now. Dodge this wait for the next phase. Please think outside the box GGG. On the other note looking really forward to seeing what else is coming.
This reminds me of Act 2 boss fight which IMHO is the best boss fight in the game

Its way better than Atziri and shaper shits that have "Inbetween phase" spawns so fighting boss and fighting minions are 2 different fight rather than one fight

The animations do look amazing. I just hope the boss fights get abit more interesting. But I do have faith in GGG.
Looks really good but dont like the design.

Boss calls timeout, has unavoidable aoe half the time (melee) and no room to move. All the fights i dislike in this game

i love it , GJ GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info