Act Six: The Brine King Fight

Nice fight ... altho current fights usually take around 3 seconds to just zerg the boss down even during leveling so i am not sure if those are supposed to be fixed phases like Atziri or if that will be something we will never see :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Fight is cool. Hopefully that time to kill is for demonstration purposes only though.

of course it has to be, you think they know how to make a char ? =P
Did anyone catch that support, looks like it is some sort of multi-strike for ranged making the one RoA attack twice per activation. That's what it looked like anyways.
cool. kinda happy to see a boss that won't be killed in 5 sec(compare to the current game...)

but... while it seems like lv40-ish region, player can get almost one shot? sad melee characters... (and it got some sort of bleed on hit...?
"
Did anyone catch that support, looks like it is some sort of multi-strike for ranged making the one RoA attack twice per activation. That's what it looked like anyways.

from the support symbols he has
F= Added Fire
A= Faster Attacks

additional support on barrage:
d= Physical Projectile Attack Damage

unless they change them for 3.0
Last edited by PanzerID on Apr 20, 2017, 1:57:15 AM
Dayum, it looks so sweet, cant wait for 3.0
Grinding Gear Games rock.Path of Exile isn't dying.
Oh my god that looks amazing!
Very nice effects and graphics. For me its only another dps check. I personally prefer more technical fights, more mechanics, more time to fight to fail multiple times :) I hate fights with limited time and at the end you die.
So this is how 0 fps looks like.

Oh well, still a bit of time of playing PoE.

Ill miss this game tho.
Looks great, the first time the water rises..wow :)

On a side node, the life leech you got at that level looks pretty decent, hope you guys finally found a good balance ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Apr 20, 2017, 2:05:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info