3.5 Fresh [Flex build, Low Budget] 5Link 1Mil DPS. CI, Varunastra Crit (Melee Skill of YOUR Choice)

Thoughts on how you will adapt if you cant find varunastra in the new 3.0 league, or do you think this will be an issue because of the cards?

Also thanks for this build. I'm just coming back to the game and have went back and forth for days now on what to try after starting and stopping 6 different builds. This will be what I shoot for in 3.0 and the remaining time.

I'm guessing the 40% blade flurry helm enchant is the dream? Or is the frenzy charges better?

The 10k energy build do you think it makes more sense to go that route? Is the damage minor enough in game that the additional like 3k shield is worth it for survival?

I hope this build survives the changes to energy/life.
Last edited by hellnhavoc on Jun 7, 2017, 2:54:20 PM
"
hellnhavoc wrote:
Thoughts on how you will adapt if you cant find varunastra in the new 3.0 league, or do you think this will be an issue because of the cards?

Also thanks for this build. I'm just coming back to the game and have went back and forth for days now on what to try after starting and stopping 6 different builds. This will be what I shoot for in 3.0 and the remaining time.

I'm guessing the 40% blade flurry helm enchant is the dream? Or is the frenzy charges better?

The 10k energy build do you think it makes more sense to go that route? Is the damage minor enough in game that the additional like 3k shield is worth it for survival?

I hope this build survives the changes to energy/life.

If Varunastra is not available in 3.0 for whatever reason, just replace it with a high DPS rare one hand weapon.. sure the damage will not be the same but you'll have some extra skill points for other stuff..

Looks like you're asking questions based on 3.0, so I won't go into details answering your questions.

40% BF enchant is generally better, since everyone uses it, but the damage is not really needed since you have more than enough damage.

I've included the 10k energy path mainly for the HC players, 6-7K ES is way more than enough for 90% of the content.

I'm not concerned for the ES nerfs, the only thing that would hurt the build is vaal pact changes.
Hey man loving the build thus far, around level 61 after a few days grinding. Wondering how you get 4.0% life leeched from attacks? I'm sitting at 1.6% from attacks from just the skilltree and a leveling belt I still have on.
"
Skully33 wrote:
Hey man loving the build thus far, around level 61 after a few days grinding. Wondering how you get 4.0% life leeched from attacks? I'm sitting at 1.6% from attacks from just the skilltree and a leveling belt I still have on.

Incandescent Heart gives close to 1% , and Soul Raker Node form Skill tree gets 1.2% once you have Varunastra equipped. Plus the Duelist leech nodes, that would be 4% easy.

Generally 2% is more than enough early on, good luck!
It's extremely rare to find a good build/well written guide for an ability you're looking to use (i.e. BF). Really great work.

I'm definitely going to follow this guide, and use this in 3.0 as well. BF is my favorite skill in the game since its release. I'll be in this thread here and there I am sure with questions, as I've just come back from a break.
"
decyphier wrote:
It's extremely rare to find a good build/well written guide for an ability you're looking to use (i.e. BF). Really great work.

I'm definitely going to follow this guide, and use this in 3.0 as well. BF is my favorite skill in the game since its release. I'll be in this thread here and there I am sure with questions, as I've just come back from a break.

Thanks man, can't wait to see what 3.0 adds to this build myself, it's gona be fun.
"
Megumin3 wrote:
"
decyphier wrote:

Thanks man, can't wait to see what 3.0 adds to this build myself, it's gona be fun.

How do you think this build is going to do with nerfs to VP?

Do you plan on leaving it a CI build or changing to life-based?

Just wondering since I am going to follow you through 3.0.
Small update:

Cleared all content with this build with little to no effort. I've never done guardians before and I killed all 4 in 1-2 attempts at level 82 with only up to Merciless labs cleared.

I'm currently level 85 with gems that aren't maxed (all around 19 or so), and zero jewels. I just have the core required items and around 6.5k ES buffed. If I actually got gems to 21 with +20 quality and got all of my jewel slots, it'd be even stronger, but I'm satisfied enough and not in the mood to grind anymore.

Good build.
Last edited by decyphier on Jul 1, 2017, 2:28:00 PM
"
decyphier wrote:

How do you think this build is going to do with nerfs to VP?

Do you plan on leaving it a CI build or changing to life-based?

Just wondering since I am going to follow you through 3.0.

Glad you enjoyed the build =)

Obviously VP is OP as fk in its current state, look at my SSF guy in the post with absolutely garbage gear 3K ES and still managed to get to lv 92 and completed all T12-15 maps that dropped.. I mean thats just not right.

If we deal the same amount of damage in 3.0 (Might be even more since Bleed changes), and one shot everything except bosses like we do now, the average mapping wouldn't be a problem.. Guardians might be a bit sketchy due to no face tanking/have to dodge the attacks.

I wouldn't be too concerned over the VP not working on ES, as long as Ghost Reaver works the same way, Atziri's Acuity can be our NEW VP, since we are crit capped with diamond flasks..

Going Hybrid life/ES might work, we would have around 3-4k extra life not going CI..

We've got plenty of options to play around with..
Double Post
Last edited by Megumin3 on Jul 2, 2017, 8:18:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info