3.5 Fresh [Flex build, Low Budget] 5Link 1Mil DPS. CI, Varunastra Crit (Melee Skill of YOUR Choice)

"
shazrach wrote:
I just switched to this build after playing a life based Duelist/Glad/Blade Flurry. I purchased all my very sub par gear last night (spend maybe 1 EX in total) and am only at 5.7k ES and 10.4k DPS Blade Flurry. Have Disc/Arctic/HoA up on a 5L.

I still need to change some Ascendancy nodes, but will get to that later.

I just completed 2 T15 Abyss maps which were very easy. One of them was curse with vuln/ +monster health/ele reflect/+monster crit and this still handled it easy, much better than my old life based build.

Overall I think you made a very nice build with a very low income threshold. Nice work.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
Btw what do you think about use lighting coil for more survive?
Hi, I'm really interested in your guide.
I am a player of HC, would you have some suggestions and a version of the skill tree for the mod hc?

Many thanks.
a greeting
Why you grab chaos res from items? We're got ci node already
"
slowhands wrote:
Btw what do you think about use lighting coil for more survive?

Lightning Coil does not have any Base ES, using it I went from 7K to less than 6k ES with the current tree.

We also lose out on the +6% Max Res for each Element, the main reason to use Incandescent Heart.. because most of the one shot in this game are Elemental Damage, Volatiles, Bearers and Spells.

Sacrificing damage reduction on 3 damage types vs 1 is not worth it.

"
slowhands wrote:
Why you grab chaos res from items? We're got ci node already

I didn't notice the chaos res until now, I assume you talking about the chaos res on my boots.

Yes chaos res is useless to CI builds, I bought the boots for 20c for the high ES and some MS, the Chaos Res just came with it. My rare items are not best in slots to better reflect the budget nature of this guide.
"
glaxius wrote:
Hi, I'm really interested in your guide.
I am a player of HC, would you have some suggestions and a version of the skill tree for the mod hc?

Many thanks.
a greeting

Hi there, check out the 10K ES skill tree. Take less damage nodes and grab the Melding Clusters using Energy from Within, plus a few 5% nodes will give you 10K ES with my current gear.

You can get much higher than 10K ES getting all the ES nodes at the Witch starting area, dropping more damage nodes, you don't need all that damage doing normal maps like Shaped Strands.

Hope this helps. Tell me how it goes after you try it out.
Yet questions:
How you got 40+% chance to block? I have only 28%
Also I have only 2.7k ES. What I made wrong? Please check my char :)
"
slowhands wrote:
Yet questions:

You must've taken Acrobatics by mistake. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield, 30% less Chance to Block Spells and Attacks

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Acrobatics

Also you missed out on some Shield nodes on Deflection, thats another few hundreds ES.

And I don't see "Discipline" Gem on your gear, it gives 1k+ ES when you turn it on.

Take Assasination, +45% Crit Multi and +30% Crit Chance in a single point.. you dont want to miss out.

Take out the 4 points leading up to Flaying, its not that good.

Other than that, everything looks good, enjoy!

Last edited by Megumin3 on Apr 21, 2017, 7:40:59 AM
"
Megumin3 wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
Yet questions:

You must've taken Acrobatics by mistake. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield, 30% less Chance to Block Spells and Attacks

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Acrobatics

Also you missed out on some Shield nodes on Deflection, thats another few hundreds ES.

And I don't see "Discipline" Gem on your gear, it gives 1k+ ES when you turn it on.

Take Assasination, +45% Crit Multi and +30% Crit Chance in a single point.. you dont want to miss out.

Take out the 4 points leading up to Flaying, its not that good.

Other than that, everything looks good, enjoy!

Awesome, i've 7k ES now! Time for get some pratice and REKT Shaper finally
http://imgur.com/a/eEJRo
My first time

Thanks for this a build. The best melee build which i played

And a few questions for sure:
1.Any reasons for using a good vaal regalia?
2.Why you don't use curse on hit and some curse (vuln,. temporal chains)?
3. I can't grab 10k ES. Melding cluster gain only ~400ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info