Some people are just a-holes

I play both leagues and STD and sometimes i forget to take off my 1c/2c/5c tabs when i switch.. usually i switch back and sell that item because my mistake.

One time i didn't, instead i logged off and stayed offline for 2 days :(
d:-D*
It's very simple, if you find someone is unreasonable or a complete idiot just put them on ignore.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Yep. Some asshole threw chocolate ice cream at me on my ride home today. How random is that?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yep. Some asshole threw chocolate ice cream at me on my ride home today. How random is that?

Free ice cream!?!?!? Score!! :)
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
OK, I know this is not the first thread on this forums about frustration with buying/selling stuff in PoE, and it won't be the last, but I've just had the weirdest buyer-seller experience ever. So, it started with me looking for a couple of rare jewels with specific stats for my Freezing Pulse inquisitor. I found one just like I wanted listed at a reasonable price of 10c, and tried contacting the seller, but the guy had DND mode on. OK, not a problem, I was playing the game that night anyway, so I just kept pinging him to see if he'll come out of hiding eventually, but that never happened. Once again, not a problem, poe.trade has the PM option for a reason. I messaged the guy, asking him politely at what time it would be convenient for him to make the trade. Next day I checked my messages, the seller logged on to the forums, but didn't reply. Fine, I just went on playing, and next time I saw his offer pop up on poe.trade, I contacted him again. This time, fortunately, he wasn't DND... but he simply ignored my message and didn't respond. I tried messaging him through the chat a few more times and finally gave up. After a while I figured I'd give it one last try, saw him online, repeated my request, and finally got my answer in the form of an autoreply message that read: "TOO LAZY TO LOOK FOR ITEM". And that's it. At this point, I wasn't even mad at the guy, I just started laughing hard. I mean, I saw all kinds of things when interacting with sellers in PoE. Sometimes people are busy mapping or doing whatever, and just don't want to pop back in their hideout and trade. Sometimes people are DND or AFK. Sometimes they put stuff in their public tabs by accident or because they've run out of space, and don't actually want to sell the item you're after. But this... Purposefully avoiding a potential buyer for two days just because you're too lazy to go through your stash? Then why list it if you don't wanna sell it anyway? I'm at a loss for words here. I guess, as the thread title says, some people are just a-holes on principle...

WTB formatting. 2 chaos

Ok 3 chaos....

5 CHAOS FINAL OFFER....

WTF why you ignore me?
Hi. I came here looking for a paragraph break. I'll go look elsewhere thanks.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
wde97 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Free ice cream!?!?!? Score!! :)
u beat me to it xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
TDLR ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
TDLR ?

Credit where it's due, the title of the thread IS the TLDR version.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
I play both leagues and STD and sometimes i forget to take off my 1c/2c/5c tabs when i switch.. usually i switch back and sell that item because my mistake.

I switched of my standard public stash tabs (2-19c) like 2 months ago and it seem that those items are still on poe.trade. Did this work for you?
Last edited by loardpcm on Apr 20, 2017, 7:56:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info