One of the reason why trading sucks atm.

Trading sucks because some people are assholes?
Sounds about right.

Hey, guess what else sucks because some people are assholes?
Everything!
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
And no one ever think that he could use bot at that time? Yeah i forgot Path of Exile not over-flooded with bots...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
@ OP you do realize sometimes it takes literally forever for poe trade to update. i've sold things and it still get tons of tells after 45 minutes. honestly, im too busy mapping to reply to everyone that it sold and i'd rather not die.

no need to babyrage to him and cry on the forums because he didn't reply.
Last edited by kektup on Apr 19, 2017, 7:45:33 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
There should also be a poll.

Frankly, I am surprised there isn't one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
And no one ever think that he could use bot at that time? Yeah i forgot Path of Exile not over-flooded with bots...
I dont want to make false acusations but that might be a possibility

I've added him to friend list to know his whereabout and he has been chaining maps non-stop for the last 2 days, he Pmed me once asking me if i still wanted the item, i was afk so i replied 20min later, no answer. The maping seemed to be random tier runs, from t1 to t10
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 19, 2017, 8:29:15 PM
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
inuke wrote:
Do you know why London is such a strong city? and England is a strong country?

Radical Islamist Mayor?

I dont mind the incredibly stupid posts and your constant whining, but please keep your racism in check.

How is that racist?
Trade improvements comming soon but nothing significant so don't get hyped D:

trololululololelillul
"
blubbber wrote:
after you tried all that, do you really think crying on the forum is gonna change anything about it? just get over it and move on

Move on? this is a perfect example of what is wrong with trade currently, forcing people to stop playing the game just to do trades, which gets really old fast when doing lots of them. Then having to deal with asshats that dont not only want to trade, but are so rude as to not even reply.

I will say couple leagues ago a was trying to buy an item from nicebuilds the streamer. After i added him and seen he was fully mapping, i had to call him out and tell him i see him in such and such zone playing, why no answer. Than i finally got a reply and an apology and the trade, LOL
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Johnfred24 wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:

I dont mind the incredibly stupid posts and your constant whining, but please keep your racism in check.

How is that racist?

Fine then, call it bigotry.
"
kektup wrote:
@ OP you do realize sometimes it takes literally forever for poe trade to update. i've sold things and it still get tons of tells after 45 minutes. honestly, im too busy mapping to reply to everyone that it sold and i'd rather not die.

no need to babyrage to him and cry on the forums because he didn't reply.

I had a couple messages 2 days after my item was sold...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info