One of the reason why trading sucks atm.

Not afk, been mapping

All i hope is that 3.0 removes player interaction or adds a Good/bad trader rating system
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 19, 2017, 10:21:01 AM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2017, 5:02:34 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Not afk, been mapping

allahu_akBOOOOOOOOOOOOM i like that name xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Sorry but all I can think of when reading this post is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4
Last edited by ewolow on Apr 19, 2017, 1:47:07 PM
Do you know why London is such a strong city? and England is a strong country?

Because the government allows people to exploit each other while giving them the tools to grow.

That forces evolution and progress..

Same with poe, tools is trading and poe trade.. it's about what you do with them..
ey
You either play the game, or you run a shop. You can't do both.
So you wrote someone to buy something from them and they didn't respond? Holy shit this has never happened before. Please tell us more. There should also be a poll.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You either play the game, or you run a shop. You can't do both.

I agree but nothing keeps people from removing items from public tab

In that particular case i've been trying to buy for 3 days, asked on 4 different characters on 2 different accounts, lol even my friend tried to reach and no answer
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
after you tried all that, do you really think crying on the forum is gonna change anything about it? just get over it and move on
"
blubbber wrote:
after you tried all that, do you really think crying on the forum is gonna change anything about it? just get over it and move on

This is why trade will remain shit
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
inuke wrote:
...allows people to exploit each other while giving them the tools to grow.

That forces evolution and progress..

Same with poe, tools is trading and poe trade.. it's about what you do with them..

That is called sociopathy, not evolution.

I don't know the details of this case so I won't comment on this specific case but to all you price-fixing and "dog eat dog" apologists:
So killing your family in order to take their stuff is fine, right? Or conning your grandparents out of their pensions? Because only the strong thrive and I'm "just using the tools I've been given"? You'd be really growing a lot, I bet. Stop defending behaviours that are wrong, unsustainable in the long-term and actual crimes in the real world. There's a reason price-fixing is a crime in real economies: because it fucks it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info