[3.4 Update!] Thor's Little Sister; Mjolner Build (ELE + SLA) (PoB included)

so in 3.3 can i follow most of the guidlines in this build ? or is there some drastic changes i have to do/adjust ?

im really new to the Scion, but Mjölner Build Sounds fun i wanna try it :)

thanks in advance for the great guide
Sorry about the hugely slow response, haven't been playing PoE in quite some time. to answer your question, the general idea is still the same, focus on meeting the attribute requirements, and then grab all the elemental/spell damage points in the most efficient manner possible, without forgetting your Resolute Technique keystone.

I'll try to upload an updated version in the nearish future, after i've relearned the all the changes since i've been away.

Sorry for the inconviences, and cheers!
Hey all, I finally got around to updating this as best I could on short notice after being away from PoE for at least half a year. I also wanted to give a huge apology to anyone inconvenienced by my lack of maintenance on this.

I've added a new PoB code for 3.4, currently it's a bit trial and error so please bare with me as I adjust it periodically if I find something that "works" or "doesn't work as well". For the most part, the build is essentially the same as earlier described, and still has all of its fun flexibility. One critical thing I do feel necessary to point out, I've noticed that generally speaking, the best Discharge DPS I've been able to achieve, was when using Molten Strike as an attack, and using Malachai's Loop, and Fairgraves' Tricorn. However, while the damage potential is higher, it is not consistent like the typical Saffle's Frame and Alpha's Howl setup.

Either way, still fun, still flashy.

Hope you guys enjoy, and feel free to give me any suggestions to look at that could help the build.

Cheers!!
From where do u get Eldritch battery?
Cant see it on any gear or skill tree.
I'm still working on updating the guide, please bare with me.

In the current version of my build for 3.4, I've dropped eldritch battery. For now, your best bet is to look at the Path of Building info and review from there.

Again, sorry for the inconveniences!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info