Flameblast

"
lapiz wrote:

How to counter? Be faster and try to get above the 1shot range.

spreading the knowledge ^^ (should probably switch Slower for traps for baiting purpose)

Playing a gacha game for Iphone is funnier than playing poe those days anyway.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 18, 2017, 5:13:43 AM
In sarn that works yeah if I dont respec to CI :p

1v1 arenas way too small for running away though
"
Rupenus wrote:

you simply teleport the furthest area where the opponent is and cast your flameblast, when you arrive you have some already casted flameblast stacks and most of the time one shot at the moment you arrive

You cant cast lwarp while flameblasting.. So it will only work if you are running away from someone and since you are always chasing someone there really is almost no use for this. Especially since the lwarp is so fast.

"
Rupenus wrote:

when shit go dicey, you teleport back with smoke mine + cwdt or manual, STILL while you are teleporting back with smoke mine, your flameblast can apply to that area at the moment when you stop your channeling.

This only works with cwdt. You cant manually trigger smoke mine while you are casting a blast. It is indeed a very powerful thing though being able to finish your blast 3 screens away because your cwdt triggered a smoke mine mid-blast.

"
Rupenus wrote:

also one more thing,

flameblasters always cast a bit futher than where you are, likely, to your path where you'd run away;

if you are X...0

0 is where flameblaster casts its spell to catch you. so if you dont run away but run to the opposite direction there is a chance that you can dodge the aoe circle.

Ugh.. I dont think theres any chance for something like this if the blaster has enough aoe and cast speed. It is just too fast if the blaster has any aiming skills.
what i ment was that, after you cast LW, during the time(though, for your setup LW has almost no duration) of LW you can cast flameblast to the point you right click. it used to be like this. I don't know to be honest maybe channeling skill changes changed this as well.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 18, 2017, 12:34:18 PM
-65 to block chance lol

overcap block chance can counter this? you can kill that Lemon occultist build?
"
-65 to block chance lol

overcap block chance can counter this? you can kill that Lemon occultist build?

Overcapping block does nothing. And no, there isn't a tank in this game that could properly survive more than a few blasts
added a vid of some duels vs simplesim's fireballer (using saffel's here)

a lot of cancer involved but the duels themselves are quite intense

both have fairly unoptimized setups as well

also it seems I had alkaizer's stream open on the background, wp me

https://youtu.be/de4AqeukPgY
Last edited by lapiz on Apr 26, 2017, 1:24:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info