GAME DOWN?

i open my POE,client dont log. server DOWN?
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2017, 4:20:33 PM
"
ThedyFDA wrote:

The 500 threads on the front pages of every sub forum on this board weren't enough of a hint?
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
ThedyFDA wrote:

The 500 threads on the front pages of every sub forum on this board weren't enough of a hint?
Stop being a Dick...

GGG doesnt even make an announcement or official comment so i dont see the problem with people being confused
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
It is somewhat concerning that the game has been down for as long as it has and not one word from GGG. Must be MAJOR issue.

We're talking well over an hour now
Last edited by WarriorX10 on Apr 17, 2017, 1:38:50 PM
So glad I'm at work.
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
It is somewhat concerning that the game has been down for as long as it has and not one word from GGG. Must be MAJOR issue.

We're talking well over an hour now

and yet, people were still able to get on and play, just a small portion of those could not, case in point i say one thread at 5 pages logged in to multiple gateways and played on them fine while the same thread got to page 9+ and people still claiming the server was down, the same servers i was playing on.

It wasn't the server, people claiming that while they could not login through steam they could login via the standalone, suggests that it was the steam login server that went tits up.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
ThedyFDA wrote:

We could make a song out of that...

Grumpy cat song: I open my browser,site dont show. internetz DOWN?

Bob Marley song: I open my ganja bag,pipe dont blow. maryjane shops DOWN?

Jimmy Buffett song: I open my Corona,lime dont fit. commercial SCAM?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info