Operation Failed

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Any word from GGG?
I think it could be due to level l3 US network outage...
@GGG - what poe service is going trough L3?

the same problem here in Poland.
Last edited by Qbus007 on Apr 17, 2017, 12:58:23 PM
path of servers
OMG why cant login, need play before working tomorrow!!!!
Can't log in. Fix this.
So now people waste their time waiting for this shit to be fixed, so many people lost time doing uber labs and other stuff and the currency because the portals to uber lab atziri ect ain't for free. Our lovely GGG don't give a fck about players and just shit on them all as they said "We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason." So we have to pay for their mistakes and their failure to keep servers online. People have to pay for their own mistakes but not GGG this guys are above they make their players pay for it. Lack of information lack of everything. You never know when you gonna lose your character on hardcore because of GGG failure or just loads of currency again because of their failure :3 Disrespect like nowhere else to players. They probably don't even think of us as a player of their game and humanbeing but only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"
Ciichy wrote:
So now people waste their time waiting for this shit to be fixed, so many people lost time doing uber labs and other stuff and the currency because the portals to uber lab atziri ect ain't for free. Our lovely GGG don't give a fck about players and just shit on them all as they said "We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason." So we have to pay for their mistakes and their failure to keep servers online. People have to pay for their own mistakes but not GGG this guys are above they make their players pay for it. Lack of information lack of everything. You never know when you gonna lose your character on hardcore because of GGG failure or just loads of currency again because of their failure :3 Disrespect like nowhere else to players. They probably don't even think of us as a player of their game and humanbeing but only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Kids like you are the problem with online gaming...shit happens the only thing they can do is try to get it restored asap its not like they can predict when stuff will happen.
Glad I'm going home 2moro night and hope it'll b fixed by than;) cos I have only 2 days off;) and rly want to play after week on t sea;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info