The German politic in Europe is a problem

Merkel, the German problem.

Since she been elected she is ruling Europe like a mad dictator.

Asking the poor Greeks to clear a debt they can t pay because of the 2006 crisis.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/grexit-greece-debt-crisis-eu-germany-us

then she call every dam refugees to come in her country flooding the poor balkan.
Once the balkanese are totally flooded and invaded, she make Austria stop the flow so they stay in countries who can t care for them (600 euro/month average salary in Serbia).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12176862/Germany-threatens-to-close-borders-to-refugees-to-put-pressure-on-its-neighbours.html

She ask for sanctions toward balkaneses countries who don t accept refugees. She even ask Greeks more effort for that, even tho she still want them to pay the debt.

She Fight like a devil for the US to bring once again there hormones meat, chlorine chicken into Europe (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)).

http://fortune.com/2017/03/15/donald-trump-angela-merkel-free-trade-eu-germany

Yes my europeans friends, thanks to Germany you will soon eat the same shit food the US eat.

Not long ago Bayer bought the infamous Monsanto
http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/14/investing/monsanto-bayer-takeover-biggest-deal/
The big evil of agriculture is now German too.

And now, Germans might vote for her once again.

What s up with the Germans? why are they trying to destroy Europe each time they have influence over it?

Trump compared to Merkel is an Angel. She is a true destroyer of nations and cultures.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 17, 2017, 6:09:05 AM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2017, 11:27:57 PM
I like that gif and I like shitting on Merkel, but it's misrepresenting what she's doing. She doesn't hate Germany, she just didn't want to celebrate because the election results weren't final yet.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I like that gif and I like shitting on Merkel, but it's misrepresenting what she's doing. She doesn't hate Germany, she just didn't want to celebrate because the election results weren't final yet.

Ho no, I did not say she hate Germany, the refugee call was all about making Germany great again. She really Love Germany as trade entity... as a market.

She want Germany to export cars, she want the rich German companies like Bayer to become stronger and more influent.

However she hate German culture. I would say she hate the idea of national cultures in general and call for a globalised market to replace it.

with the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership she want to export German product even if it will in exchange poison European consumers.

Germany as a trademark she really love and she want Europe to submit under her boots
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 17, 2017, 6:22:03 AM
Common citizens/people in Germany are afraid expressing their own opinion because they will be "reported" and excluded from society, jobs etc. This pathological environment is created by psychopaths like Merkel and Shultz. It is environment with zero tolerance and zero free speech and if citizen will not obey, than will be destroyed financially, will be humiliated etc.

After WWII, when Hitler made new Germany with vision and allowed Germans new start by kicking out all those who was parasiting on Germany, psychopaths totally destroyed their ancestors heritage by welcoming another parasites. Today Germans are proud of nothing. Common people even can not say "I am German" because they have no proud of their nationality - many thinks its something bad to be nationalist.

That gif you showed is perfectly showing what Merkel thinks about flag and what it represents. And people are blind and still voting, absolutely has no feeling for future of their children. Their ancestor was looking into future life, todays citizens looking into blind ideals, which politics in Germany value more than real life and future of their children. Politics are not protecting German citizens, because they try to convince citizens, that "human" is more than German citizens, which is absolutely insane.

Google is censored already. Newspaper, police etc. are lying and can be told only one side or half truth/lie. Law there is no equal for everybody.

People are building fence high enough, so neighbor can not see what they do. They are so afraid to be named by whatever lie, they are freely expressing what they think only in their own house.

Regard Greece its thievery in daylight. EU is dictatorship communism, nothing more and nothing less. Only idealist thinks its something good. Sanctions created by Germany and EU is war vs common people. EU is not bringing prosperity but its slowing economy and it has nothing to do with free market, but rather with restrictions, regulations, bidding and forbidding to produce whatever country wants and needs. Did you for example know, that garlic can not be farmed in many countries?

Merkel, Shultz and other psychopaths should be in jail and never get out.
Tell me something i dont know...
Remove Merkel.
"
Rexeos wrote:
After WWII, when Hitler made new Germany with vision and allowed Germans new start by kicking out all those who was parasiting on Germany,

I see how you might be upset by the current state of affairs. Now, if you excuse me, I'll be off vomiting in a bucket for a bit.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Excyis wrote:
Remove Merkel.

Election is this year. I hope they change the law so i get my name change without the court being involved. Damn christian party is so shitty.
In a few years, when the globalists's version of EU collapses, you Germans will be able to vote for Erdogan as your supreme chancellor. :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
In a few years, when the globalists's version of EU collapses, you Germans will be able to vote for Erdogan as your supreme chancellor. :)

Lol, you know nothing about EU politics it seems. I just hope Merkel is gone after this election. I think the EU concept was shit from the start especially the currency crap. Countries with their own rules and such without a real sole elected leader was stupid too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info