The Arcanist League — A fan-made League concept

The Arcanist League

Hello! I've been working on this league concept for a while now, and I'm really excited to share this with you.

I've only been playing Path of Exile for less than six months, but by far my favourite aspects of the game are crafting and trading. There's a lot of depth in the way the game generates item properties, and if you apply yourself intellectually, you can be a very efficient and profitable crafter.
However, I've always been bothered by how there isn't really a sense of growth or direction to crafting, apart from gaining a better understanding to the system as you go along. I get the sense that that's one of the reasons why the more casual players stay away from crafting, opting to instead trade with their currencies. If it weren't for sites like poe.trade or poecraft.com, I think the number of aspiring crafters would be even lesser.

So that's where my project comes in — it's my imagining of how a crafting-focused league could look like. Please enjoy, and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!

Thanks to Skinticket5 for allowing me to use his awesome artwork for the banner image! Check out the original here.
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2017, 10:13:04 PM
Always unique
Totally interesting
Sometimes mysterious
˙͜ >˙
Kudos for the presentation alone!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
This is Very cool. Kudos, hopefully GGG takes a look at this and uses some variant of it or pulls inspiration from it in future projects!
Crafting is one of the best parts of this game! Great work doing this, you really went above and beyond.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
This is an awesome fan work thanks for sharing it with us. Requisition GGG. I was hoping for GGG may give us a "follower" option like D2 so game can be much more complicated but they limited it with guardian minion gem. For me, game needs something like that Requisition but a "stable follower" because so many players playing solo and SSF. That means so many players needs an additional support (Im not even talking about beginner players, most of them leaving the game because of confusion in the early game. I think they need a follower for saying to them "hey, come here the path is here" or "hey you have a passive point!". For example my friend started to playing PoE and uninstalled game after 15 minutes and said to me "wtf is this an another zombie game?").

Grow as an Arcanist. You gotta be kiddin man this is awesome for SSF.

All the things after "Grow as an Arcanist" is a huge mess and GGG having issues about programming their own material with the engine they have already. So adding much more interactive things is really hard work i think.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Jul 21, 2019, 6:55:55 AM
Novel idea and really awesome presentation.

I like especially the leaderboard crafting competition.
Who crafts the best shield in the time window!

Would be awesome to watch different high rollers on twitch trying that last minute high rank and would get you really exited on perfect roll mods even if the overall item is not very compelling to play with.

10/10 league idea imo.
Interesting Idea, I like most of it. Not a huge fan of the different currencies though.
Fixed a bug where monsters could turn to a gateway in Japan to play Path of Exile's story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info