[2.6/3.0 BETA] eMbbu's detailed Essence drain guide for shaper & t16 boss farmer

first one you lose massive ES from a good Shield as the Quiver

i testing on beta now hope its a good start build i am no a fan from rushing maps.
Since the decay gem is better than delirium, should that be in the links?

I'm trying ED for the first time on beta and I'm loving it so far... Just at a loss as what to look for in a weapon.
I was looking at Apeps Rage myself, since it adds Chaos Damage to spells.

My problem is ES. In 3.0, getting to high ES is very expensive ... this buil uses items with 500 ES on a Helmet and Glove etc, which are usually extremely expensive items.

I tried to use MOM in Path Of Building, but it's difficult to get it to properly hybrid as well. Life/MoM would allow it to use Cherrubim's ... an armour with up to 80% more chaos damage.
"
voonvoon wrote:
I was looking at Apeps Rage myself, since it adds Chaos Damage to spells.

My problem is ES. In 3.0, getting to high ES is very expensive ... this buil uses items with 500 ES on a Helmet and Glove etc, which are usually extremely expensive items.

I tried to use MOM in Path Of Building, but it's difficult to get it to properly hybrid as well. Life/MoM would allow it to use Cherrubim's ... an armour with up to 80% more chaos damage.

check the first few videos for beta ci : -)
pvp loooooooool
So, in 3.0 Breath of the Council BiS?
And what do you think about scion occ/trikster?
"
BoneFaer wrote:
So, in 3.0 Breath of the Council BiS?

Doubtful? Delirium may have been nerfed but it's still the best choice with ED. Slap a new max-level Efficacy support in there (replacing one of your lower-dps links) and the delirium mod is doing almost as much damage as before. Slap arcane surge on contagion as well and it's doing even more, if I understand delirium interactions correctly? Unless Breath of the Council got some great buff I haven't heard about (a more modifier instead of increased would do it), Delirium still crushes it for single-target boss damage.

Obviously you can use one if you're just running shaped strand, but that was never the point of this topic.

Edit: ugh disregard me I didn't read that in the beta delirium no longer scales with ED spell damage modifiers. Lame.
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 17, 2017, 9:04:40 AM
:)
Last edited by Razzik_ on Oct 10, 2021, 8:31:02 AM
At what point is it worth it to take Profane Bloom?

When character is ready to just do Guardians/Shaper/Uber Atziri?
"
Might be to much of an investment, thoughts?

Projectile damage doesn't scale the DoT anymore in 3.0, so it's a flat-out bad investment starting next week.

OP, your shaper vid uses Decay Support, I assume with the Decay nerf mid-beta you're switching that with level 4 Empower from now on?
"
"
Might be to much of an investment, thoughts?

Projectile damage doesn't scale the DoT anymore in 3.0, so it's a flat-out bad investment starting next week.

OP, your shaper vid uses Decay Support, I assume with the Decay nerf mid-beta you're switching that with level 4 Empower from now on?

Not 100% sure yet, empower 4 usually takes longer to achieve in temp hc leagues that i want to go for it, its usually 500c+ and takes longer than me getting to shaper to someone obtain one. With decay gem instead of delirium this build is now SO much easier to do even in SSF
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Jul 29, 2017, 4:36:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info