[2.6/3.0 BETA] eMbbu's detailed Essence drain guide for shaper & t16 boss farmer

"
Im trying out this built for SSF. So far it went decent. I'm sitting at 12.700 ES at level 84. ES just hit level 19 and my damage is getting "okay".
A big problem is getting that delirium essence :(. I was running a few other chars in SSF before this one so i was pretty stocked on remnants. When i started searching for Delirium I had 12 Remnants and found 2 more along the way. So 14 Remnants. I used up 10 of those and right now i am sitting at 4 Remnants. I got all the other 3 corruption only essences but no delirium yet :((.
I fear my Remnants will go out before i can get a delirium. Is there any way to get Remnants quicker?
Do higher tier maps have a higher chance for high tear essences?
Any tricks involved in getting that essence in SSF?

No tricks other than running essence leaguestones, It took me quite a while to get delirium, a char to 91, 91 and 94
pvp loooooooool
Decent guide
˙͜ >˙
Last edited by Exif on Aug 1, 2017, 6:50:48 AM
"
Exif wrote:
Decent guide

madman
pvp loooooooool
Thoughts on this build as of 3.0 right now? I have been trying to make something work in PoB. Dropped Zealoth's Oath and specced Vile Bastion in ascendancy and Essence Surge in tree to rely on Shield recharge instead. What do you think of this?

I also pathed down to Method to the madness and got the chaos nodes in the start of assassin to scale the decay better since it only scales from chaos dmg and damage over time(?)

dmg link is ED + Rapid decay + Void manipulation + controlled destruction + efficiacy + decay

Link to PoB: https://pastebin.com/0ht59Jx9
Last edited by akarlgren on Jun 21, 2017, 2:43:49 PM
"
akarlgren wrote:
Thoughts on this build as of 3.0 right now? I have been trying to make something work in PoB. Dropped Zealoth's Oath and specced Vile Bastion in ascendancy and Essence Surge in tree to rely on Shield recharge instead. What do you think of this?

I also pathed down to Method to the madness and got the chaos nodes in the start of assassin to scale the decay better since it only scales from chaos dmg and damage over time(?)

dmg link is ED + Rapid decay + Void manipulation + controlled destruction + efficiacy + decay

Link to PoB: https://pastebin.com/0ht59Jx9

3.0 video and stuff is coming, shaper and uber atziri already downed in beta
pvp loooooooool
"
I hold on merciless lab untill i can complete uber labyrinth aswell, because of how bad prophane bloom is for mapping.

Why Prophane Bloom bad for mapping? Isn't more AOE damage better for mapping?
Last edited by OrKToS on Jun 22, 2017, 5:00:27 AM
stops contagion from spreading dot afaik
Would this be a good starter build for the 2 week Mayhem? Or would the damage be too low if you start mapping without some of the key items/delirium.
"
EZPZY wrote:
Would this be a good starter build for the 2 week Mayhem? Or would the damage be too low if you start mapping without some of the key items/delirium.

its not a build made for mapping
pvp loooooooool
COOL BUILD ! by the way can ED compete with caustic arrow? if CA with +3 bow and empower , ED with empower and something else. Both of them have pro and con. Which is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info