Meet this insane bastard [ In a good way ]

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2017, 1:46:27 PM
i hate that lab
my english sux.
No need to run straight through all of that. You can wait for the saw blades to pass in the alcoves where the Sentinels are.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Final Countdown in the background makes it more tense.
Looks boring
"
Mythabril wrote:
No need to run straight through all of that. You can wait for the saw blades to pass in the alcoves where the Sentinels are.

I'm fairly sure every single trap gauntlet can be passed without taking any damage and without movement skills. I'm not quite masochistic enough to try, but an EB/CI run of the lab should be possible. (At least with some Izaro mechanics.)

Obviously this wouldn't be fast or efficient.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 15, 2017, 8:32:59 PM
"

Um... ok. Are you bored/burned out of Legacy League? Why post about a lesser skilled player. I just Leap Slam or Whirling Blades or Blink Arrow right past these saw blade traps depending on current build. Tain't no thing and certainly not even worth a comment.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
movement skills are overrated. obviously.

also life < es? lol

like his reaction though, it's so non-american :)
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

I'm fairly sure every single trap gauntlet can be passed without taking any damage and without movement skills. I'm not quite masochistic enough to try, but an EB/CI run of the lab should be possible. (At least with some Izaro mechanics.)

Obviously this wouldn't be fast or efficient.

Anecdotally I don't think this is realistically possible. There are only a limited number of basic layouts for what I call "clusters" of traps/hallways (difficult to describe, anybody who has farmed lab extensively knows what I mean). However, even though there are only a set number of basic layouts, probably to ensure that there aren't any logic gaps or impossible layouts, there is still a certain amount of randomness involved with the exact trap placement. I've found many trap setups where I just kind of stopped and looked at them and didn't see a way to get through with no damage taken (specifically, dart/sentinel/roombas combined).

Tldr; there is enough randomness with the trap placements that in some cases I think damage is inevitable.
:D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info