Developer Interview - Rachel - Customer Support

"
When you contact us, please include your Path of Exile account name, as this can significantly speed up the processing of your request.

Ouch. Will do :(
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Currently I'm playing World of Warcraft, and a few days ago I installed Overwatch

OMG

where is the [Removed by Support] police when you need them..??
IGN: Bluntexile
The best game support team i ever saw period
Ty for great work :)
"
Me personally? I would only ask that players treat our team with a little bit of kindness, we do our best to provide excellent support for a game that we love. Also, feel free to include gifs in your email... we like gifs.

More than excellent as far as i know ! Had to deal two times with support, once for a character name change it has been done in no time. Great clearspeed :D

Second time a day or two before new year, got an answer from Rachel in not even an hour ( wich is impressive at this period i guess ), and then a second answer few mins later. Oh well very good clearspeed here aswell ! What build are you playing ?

Exemplary support :) 2 billions xp per hour.

Keep up the GREAT work !

Note: Asking for gifs on this forum might result in a mailbox filled a bit faster than usual :D Just sayin'
Hf :)
"Le Toucan is dead."

Le Toucan noooooooooooooooooo FeelsBadMAn
"
Anything you want to tell to all PoE players?

- Le Toucan is dead

TFW Muted for 6 months for constantly spamming Le Toucan among other shenanigans.

Feelsbadman
Last edited by MrZorx on Apr 14, 2017, 6:01:54 AM
One thing I always wondered was whether to reply to the last support response with a "Thank you" mail. I know some support systems where each new email automatically reopens the ticket or bumps it back into the "to-do" queue, and I'm a bit afraid that if I respond again then I fuck up some supporter's ticket queue.

Could you maybe share some info in that regard?
GGG support team is awesome! <3
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Best support team I ever dealt with! Every request has been dealt with extremely quickly, professionally and friendly, even at silly hours and over weekends! Rock on :)
"
Baelturath wrote:
One thing I always wondered was whether to reply to the last support response with a "Thank you" mail. I know some support systems where each new email automatically reopens the ticket or bumps it back into the "to-do" queue, and I'm a bit afraid that if I respond again then I fuck up some supporter's ticket queue.

Could you maybe share some info in that regard?

My thoughts, too! Of course I want to thank but having 18.000 thanks coming in a month could be a chore?

Anyway! Reading through some of the unfriendly posts even on this thread I am amazed how support can stay that calm (or sane?) all the time. You do great work on probably the toughest job in the company! Keep it up and THANKS! :)
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info