Can we expect a fix for Helmet mtx on 3.0?

I just bought

And it looks like there are Universe rules that doesnt allow you to have red eyes and Horns...

It more than time to allow people to use non-superposing mtx togheter...

How are people suppose to cosplay demons if they cant use red eyes with horns lol

Helmet_replacement

Head_Attachment

Face_attachment

Universal

so we can get awesome combos like these

and even more combinations

Back in the days they allowed multiple pets because limitations suck... same case here

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 13, 2017, 6:13:23 PM
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2017, 8:19:52 AM
Can you make one post where you're not complaining about something that no one but you seems to care?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Can you make one post where you're not complaining about something that no one but you seems to care?

You got it wrong, Sexcalibure is the general discussion version of "The Sun", always out there, hunting for the next thing to complain, no matter how trivial or inconsequential it seems.

"Virgin gets pregnant from swimming in the Ocean! Was it a Jellyfish?"

(i shit you not.)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
pretty much this post... where am i complaining lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You got it wrong, Sexcalibure is the general discussion version of "The Sun", always out there, hunting for the next thing to complain, no matter how trivial or inconsequential it seems.

so asking question about something that is lacking is considered complaining now? You millennial generate sure sees everything to the extreme
I agree 100% on calibure here, and yeah they are working on a new remodelled version for mtx:
Head select mtx
Body armor select mtx
Hat/horns etc select mtx
Skull/skin transfer+ hat/horns/eyes will work but not with hat type mtx (face).
I wiuld ask chris himself as it seems the devs don't have that in mind and is actually a fair point.

In alpha nada is done to mtx but will surely. Also no hideout up... Must mean something.
No Problem,
Exile
Yeah it would be great if you could combine more MTX on head.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:

Why the fuck would you bump that...
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
zagibu wrote:

Why the fuck would you bump that...

Hmmm, weird there was probably someone who posted and then deleted the message again, because the thread somehow appeared at the top of the forum.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info