[2.6] Ancestral Warchief FB Berserker Totem Build Guide (1,280,100 DPS with Poison Support!)

Yes I can use both, that's 6 traps in total, it's good specially on Uber Atziri or Shaper.
Is the poison support that good?? with no other bonus's at all to chaos damage?
Yeah, imo. I tried Added Fire Damage Support which is the alternative if you're not going poison, but it is much faster to kill bosses with poison.
"
Desanex wrote:
Is the poison support that good?? with no other bonus's at all to chaos damage?

Yeah, imo. I tried Added Fire Damage Support which is the alternative if you're not going poison, but it is much faster to kill bosses with poison.
only 50 but liking it so far. free bamp
at lvl 70 right now, how do u have so much armor and survive?
"
at lvl 70 right now, how do u have so much armor and survive?

Tukohama gives + 300 armor per totem
Would it be much better to have a legacy voidheart ring instead of poison support?
Im really interested in your build. Kne thing i didnt like about FB totem is that during boss, most of the totem dies too quick to deal enough dmg b4 re-cast them. It seemed that DoT dmg would cover that
"
kimmoov wrote:
Would it be much better to have a legacy voidheart ring instead of poison support?
Im really interested in your build. Kne thing i didnt like about FB totem is that during boss, most of the totem dies too quick to deal enough dmg b4 re-cast them. It seemed that DoT dmg would cover that

Legacy Voidheart is gonna be a very good upgrade ofc, and you can swap out poison support with added fire or added chaos(i think). In regards of the totem dying so quick, it really just depends on how you position them, watch my Chimera fight, i don't have poison on that fight but still kills very fast.
Why do you have 2 Enduring Cry gems with only 1 on your hot key bar? And isn't a Ming's heart in the second ring slot more dps and poison damage if combined with Voidheart, than a dual physical ring? A little less life doesn't seem to hurt too bad. Since if you are going to die it is a one shot either way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info