[2.6] Pathfinder Kinetic Blast Miner / Insane Endgame Mapping

As I've been levelling with the LA mines setup, I threw on a prismweave and the damage is pretty nuts for levelling. Granted, it's in a Tabula. I'm about to switch over to doomfletch prism and Drillneck. So at this point I just need to worry about not dying.
Priority on your weapon is Cold Damage > Lightning Damage > Crit Multi > Crit Chance > Fire Damage.

Why fire damage is behind crit and crit multi plz?
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
"
Sheams wrote:
Priority on your weapon is Cold Damage > Lightning Damage > Crit Multi > Crit Chance > Fire Damage.

Why fire damage is behind crit and crit multi plz?

When solo you need to maximize Cold/Lightning damage for their respective status effects. High Cold/Lightning rolls across gear is key while Fire Damage is kind of an afterthought
HellO!

I have watched you on Norse's stream quite a bit and I've found your build really interesting. So I have decided to make it. I am having an issue with my DPS and I've identified my weapon and my two rings as potential big losses of DPS but that should not account for the 10,000 difference I found when I used path of building for my build and your build. I even checked and your weapon + rings vs mine added around 5-6k damage. But I don't really see where the other 4-5k of dmg is coming from? + When you said you need over 200 res for Choir to be effective, did you mean over 200 res in hideout or over 200 res in a Merciless zone (accouting for the -60%)?
"
drovardi1 wrote:
HellO!

I have watched you on Norse's stream quite a bit and I've found your build really interesting. So I have decided to make it. I am having an issue with my DPS and I've identified my weapon and my two rings as potential big losses of DPS but that should not account for the 10,000 difference I found when I used path of building for my build and your build. I even checked and your weapon + rings vs mine added around 5-6k damage. But I don't really see where the other 4-5k of dmg is coming from? + When you said you need over 200 res for Choir to be effective, did you mean over 200 res in hideout or over 200 res in a Merciless zone (accouting for the -60%)?

I'm at 210% Lightning Resist without Wise Oak in hideout.

As for the damage difference, you're in desperate need of flat damage to scale. Definitely need flat on your rings and run Wrath if you are playing solo. The Lightning Damage on my boots may be making up a considerable difference in damage as it gives me roughly 2.6k average damage in town.

If you find your damage still isn't high enough with these changes, you could swap Pierce for Added Cold or Added Lightning until your other gear in improved.
First of all i'd just like to say I really like how you and Norse always reply very quickly. It is fantastic! Ok, so my res are 238% in hideout so I guess I could drop some resistance on my rings and get flat on there. How does the 1-160 Lightning damage enchant compare to the 10% penetration? I know you said the Flat dmg is better with solo and the penetration with a support but is there a cut-off point where one of the enchantments is just flat out better regardless of solo or party running?

I am also looking for a new wand. Your flat elemental DPS on your wand comes out to 366 and I would like to know if it matters if i were to get a wand with very similar elemental dps but it only comes from two elemental rolls or has a very low roll on one but two really high rolls on the others.

And I think for my rings I'll try to get Opal ones as my critical strike chance is pretty much capped anyway I'll have to do some finangling on that myself.

Again, thank you for your responses!

A quick edit *Cold will be the best to put on rings and I assume a weapon elemental damage roll would be equally as good if not better?*
Last edited by drovardi1 on Apr 19, 2017, 8:24:28 PM
"
drovardi1 wrote:
First of all i'd just like to say I really like how you and Norse always reply very quickly. It is fantastic! Ok, so my res are 238% in hideout so I guess I could drop some resistance on my rings and get flat on there. How does the 1-160 Lightning damage enchant compare to the 10% penetration? I know you said the Flat dmg is better with solo and the penetration with a support but is there a cut-off point where one of the enchantments is just flat out better regardless of solo or party running?

I am also looking for a new wand. Your flat elemental DPS on your wand comes out to 366 and I would like to know if it matters if i were to get a wand with very similar elemental dps but it only comes from two elemental rolls or has a very low roll on one but two really high rolls on the others.

And I think for my rings I'll try to get Opal ones as my critical strike chance is pretty much capped anyway I'll have to do some finangling on that myself.

Again, thank you for your responses!

A quick edit *Cold will be the best to put on rings and I assume a weapon elemental damage roll would be equally as good if not better?*

If you are solo the lightning damage enchant will most likely always outperform penetration.

As long as you get Cold and Lightning rolls on your wand it should be fine. I was using a similar wand to mine without the Fire Damage all the way to level 98 and it worked well.

Flat Cold Damage on rings is best but Lightning works. Just get enough Cold to make your shatters consistent or you will die to Porcupines.

The damage scaling on the build is very high so flat elemental will be far better than WED but getting both is still very good.
Which ascendency points Should I take? I'm after normal lab and no idea which points i should chose, so if you would be able to answer me, i'd love to hear which skill i should take first, and which after every other lab. Cheers
"
Dalykas wrote:
Sorry for being slow at updating as I've been taking a short break after hitting level 100. I'll be completing this guide over the following week but I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

No problem its normal make a little pause after hit 100^^.

If you can edit your build (with levelling step etc) this week its cool , i want really try this build but im not a good theorycrafter. And the game language isn't, my native language.

Thanks for all.
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
if you have one could you post the Poe.Trade search you use for finding a jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info