[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

"
Scarri wrote:
"
britan wrote:
Hi guys, looking for some more advice if possible please :-)

I've died a couple of times recently to a DoT (Damage over time) .. I'm not sure what it actually is, but its definitely not Bleed as my staunching Flask doesnt mitigate it. At the time I have been too busy frantically trying to find another Mob to leech off to recover the draining ES to actually check if it is poison or something else .. Because we dont have a life/heal mechanic, I dont know of any other way to mitigate it .............

Cheers :-)

Most likely it's ignite you need to do uber lab for your last points so you are immune to status effects and I bet the problem goes away.

Kewl .. Im nearly at uber labs - need one more key... thanks heaps
Last edited by britan on May 12, 2017, 8:33:25 PM
Would you say this is better than astramentis? It gives me more dps and es, but the lower str makes me unable to use the str gems.
"
hallohoofd wrote:
Would you say this is better than astramentis? It gives me more dps and es, but the lower str makes me unable to use the str gems.

Hey hallohoofd, a good talisman can be better than Astramentis, yeah :)
But thats pretty expensive and you would need to get rings or a belt with strength which can be very expensive too.
I'm just wondering What does Aixx's spectral damage show with just golem active and wraith aura up ?

and would sin rebirth be better included ?

Why do you use the ST DAMAGE enchant instead of ST PROJ SPEED enchant on your helmet?
what gems can i put in 5l ?
"
oak3996 wrote:
I'm just wondering What does Aixx's spectral damage show with just golem active and wraith aura up ?

and would sin rebirth be better included ?

Hey oak3996, the screenshots are showing my dps with everything up (even vaal haste and the totem).
Sin's Rebirth doenst make sense with this build because we have like 1% physical damage only.
Unholy Might: Unholy Might is a buff that grants an additional 30% of physical damage as chaos damage.

"
TJEmvp wrote:
Why do you use the ST DAMAGE enchant instead of ST PROJ SPEED enchant on your helmet?

Hey TJEmvp, you dont really need more projectile speed since you already can offscreen a bit.
But take proj speed if you prefer it, thats totally up to you of course.

"
mawakasdx wrote:
what gems can i put in 5l ?

Hey mawakasdx, best 5L setup is ST, GMP, Faster Attacks, WED and Lightning Penetration

Probaly a dumb question, but can you fit Bisco's into this build? I mean, i think you can fit Bisco's into any build if you try, but what is the best way to do it?
Last edited by Stacorde on May 15, 2017, 7:21:45 PM
what is the best glove enchant? you listed the best helm and boot enchant but left this one out
"
Stacorde wrote:
Probaly a dumb question, but can you fit Bisco's into this build? I mean, i think you can fit Bisco's into any build if you try, but what is the best way to do it?

Hey Stacorde, I used Biscos for Shaped Shore maps (98-100) and it went really well, just swap it with Astramentis and get a jewel with strength ..if you need strength, thats it ;)
"
Austy wrote:

what is the best glove enchant? you listed the best helm and boot enchant but left this one out

Hey Austy, there are too many nice gloves-entchants, I prefer the reflection one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info