[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

"
Backalive12 wrote:
Tips for improvements? i'm at around 120k with 8 Frenzies and all flasks up with a GMP, not sure how to push it much further though

Hey there, your chance to hit should be really low right now, get 300-400 accuracy somewhere if you want a nice damage boost. Otherwise you can only try to get more int on your gear but that might be expensive, you can also get the helmet/boots entchant or a level 21 spectral throw for example.
Been looking at various trees for HoWA. How does your's differ from others? I see you take Acuity, while most other's don't path down that area and also take Finesse? Also from level 90 ish, what points would you "get rid of" ? Is there a pathing/priority you would recommend for people who haven't yet achieved 98?
Last edited by Mad_Mike on Apr 23, 2017, 1:05:55 AM
"
Mad_Mike wrote:
Been looking at various trees for HoWA. How does your's differ from others? I see you take Acuity, while most other's don't path down that area and also take Finesse? Also from level 90 ish, what points would you "get rid of" ? Is there a pathing/priority you would recommend for people who haven't yet achieved 98?

Hey there, before patch 2.6 and without the nice node "Primeval Force" it was better to go the path you mentioned above, yeah. But since 2.6 its better to go over the right side (my way).
For the same amount of skillpoints my path will give you +1% attack speed (Acuity 9% vs Finesse 8%),
+16% increased Accuracy rating (Acuity 36% vs Finesse 20%) and the same amount of INT.
I dont see any reason to go the old path :p
"
Aixx wrote:
Hey soulpunk, well there is no ideal accuracy value but everything
between 88% and 90% chance to hit is good ;)
(thats about 2500 main hand accuracy rating if you wanted to know that)

Thanks Men Aixx, I have to adjust my gears though, I have 1528 Accuracy rating to be exact.
I'm into your build and trying to get my endgame gear asap. Can you take a look at my profile and see what I should get next? Btw how do u think of Added lightning dmg vs Faster attacks?
"
Aixx wrote:
"
Mad_Mike wrote:

Hey there, before patch 2.6 and without the nice node "Primeval Force" it was better to go the path you mentioned above, yeah. But since 2.6 its better to go over the right side (my way).
For the same amount of skillpoints my path will give you +1% attack speed (Acuity 9% vs Finesse 8%),
+16% increased Accuracy rating (Acuity 36% vs Finesse 20%) and the same amount of INT.
I dont see any reason to go the old path :p

Alrighty. As for the second part of my question though, which points would be the last 8 points to pick up? (assuming one is level 90, progressing towards 98)
"
dragonb0ne wrote:
I'm into your build and trying to get my endgame gear asap. Can you take a look at my profile and see what I should get next? Btw how do u think of Added lightning dmg vs Faster attacks?

Hey dragonb0ne, first of all I would try to resists on the seconds rare jewel (witch area), the you can replace your resist ring with an opal ring with accuracy (you need more of it because your other ring only has 128 accuracy), int and wed.
At the moment you have skilled a useless strength point near vaal pact and you forgot to get the +30 INT near Unwavering Stance.

Faster Attacks gives you way more dps and feels so much smoother to play with (compared to Added Lightning Damage).

"
Mad_Mike wrote:
Alrighty. As for the second part of my question though, which points would be the last 8 points to pick up? (assuming one is level 90, progressing towards 98)

Hey, with level 90 you should get Forces of Nature > Coordination > Primal Spirit next :)
is it hard to cap resist ?at which level should i min maxing my gear. i wanna start playing this HoWA build
Oh that Str node. Thank you very much. My res is 103 112 133 atm with the prismatic ring, I thought that I could not use 2 opal cuz the good one with high res is so expensive. I'll try to find one later. Thanks for replying again. Love your build xD
Last edited by dragonb0ne on Apr 23, 2017, 10:24:57 AM
Thx for this build, i'm actually lvl85 and able to farm map t13+ in lsc , but honestly i reach about 60k dps on tooltip(full buff) i dont know what im missing.

Im sitting on 10k+ ES 89% accuracy 1300 int. thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info