Legacy League Statistics

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Don't care what everyone says... I hate Breach.

same. the popularity of breeach makes me wonder if it's either me who is not capable of running builds which survive the effect explosions or is it masses of players enjoying running content that is 15+ ilevels below their char levels.

it's probably just the most rewarding league which makes it worth running overlevelled, same principle as level 99 chars chaining strand maps. a clear sign that the xp penalty for being overlevelled is too low.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
dis is my statistic, too..... exact :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Thx, please more stats! I'd love to know % of players in the respective leagues ( Legacy, HC Legacy, SSF Legacy, SSF HC Legacy, etc...) and the usual stats about challenges completed - sorted by league if possible...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I run a lot of nemesis but it's not because of headhunter, it's because compared to the majority of leaguestones "free rare monsters" is a good mod. It's also not surprising to see the magic leaguestones list because they're weighted so heavily that people run the ones they get.

The only good statistic here is the white list, which is still worth less than it could be because of random drops and GGG not having a clue why people are running certain ones.
I hate Breach almost as much as I hate Beyond. Every time I try to run them I die...

So now I never run them. I have like 50 stones of each of them rotting in my stash that I will never use.

I'm only running the ones to get the Challenges done...not having much success with Warbands... or Essence... or Talisman. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Those are not "most popular", but most played. If there are no challenges and we can choose what league we want to play, instead of picking up league stones, those statistic would look very differently.
Last edited by Rexeos on Apr 12, 2017, 4:12:48 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
Those are not "most popular", but most played. If there are no challenges and we can choose what league we want to play, instead of picking up league stones, those statistic would look very differently.

hey, don't expect ggg to use logic (failing to recognise that there are challenges which require you to play stones is grade school level). they only want to further their agenda, namely that the ATROCIOUS breach league features were "popular".

know what would be most popular by default? a league where chests and vases always drop currency. breach dropped more loot, and that is why people played it more. that does NOT mean that it was a good concept (quite the opposite). ggg always will try to get away with the least effort possible... and the enablers donating their (apparently not hard enough earned) money for shitty useless mtx make it possible!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
breach+beyond+perandus = why i love this game. all together in one map is pure awesomeness.

Last edited by Falb on Apr 12, 2017, 5:11:59 AM
Bring Bex back ...
Very interesting... but what about statistics as far as challenges completed? I'm curious to see what % range i'm in. i'm 33 completed so far. going for that 40. I wanna get everything. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info