Point Blank Archer Keystone

I don't have the exact numbers on me since I'm at home, but I will post here when I am at work on Monday.
I don't recall the final decision on how rain of arrows was to work with this - it's possible the implementation of that part was missed, or possibly the way it works with it just isn't very noticeable, I'll have to check.
Yes, you'll do less damage than normal at long range.
Damage bonus/penalty is as follows:
Distance 0 to 10: 50%
Distance 10 to 35: scales linearly from 50% down to 0%
Distance 35 to 120: scales linearly from 0% down to -100%

For reference, The greatest melee weapon range is 5, cold snap has a base range of 15, and 120 is the maximum distance it's possible to shoot an arrow (it's impossible to reach this usually except sometimes when firing at the upper corners of the screen).

Yes, rain of arrows isn't currently working with this keystone correctly, that should be fixed soon.
"
Garr0t wrote:
Does this keystone work with all ranged damage?
What if I spec this and use Fireball or Ice Spear?
It specifies "ranged attacks" not ranged damage.
Fireball and Ice Spear are both spells, not attacks. The only ranged attacks are those made with bows and wands, because those are the only ranged weapons.
"
mmo4gamer wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Damage bonus/penalty is as follows:
For reference, The greatest melee weapon range is 5, cold snap has a base range of 15, and 120 is the maximum distance it's possible to shoot an arrow (it's impossible to reach this usually except sometimes when firing at the upper corners of the screen).

What do you mean by "cold snap has a base range of 15" the spell has full screen range, do you mean 15 diameter spell effect?
Different terminologies. As far as such things are referred to in the code, the skill has a range of 15 - the distance from the targeted location at which things are hit. It has an action distance (the distance from the player at which the action can be targeted) that covers the whole screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info