[2.6] "Shuriken Hurricane" Hybrid Ethereal Knives Nova Trickster

Hey there, im really enjoying this build. im really new to PoE and something you say is not entirely clear to me. You say that only 1 skill costs us mana (i dont remember which but its not EK) and as i said im quite new so im only able to farm tier 1 and 2 and sometimes i need more then just 3 uses of EK to kill a pack and i have to use the mana flask a lot, since the spell costs 61 mana and i only got 300 or so and my mana regen istn that high, so what does provide that much mana regen or w/e that im missing since you said EK wont cost mana.....
Last edited by Iceteapeach13 on Jul 16, 2017, 11:01:30 AM
"
Iceteapeach13 wrote:
Hey there, im really enjoying this build. im really new to PoE and something you say is not entirely clear to me. You say that only 1 skill costs us mana (i dont remember which but its not EK) and as i said im quite new so im only able to farm tier 1 and 2 and sometimes i need more then just 3 uses of EK to kill a pack and i have to use the mana flask a lot, since the spell costs 61 mana and i only got 300 or so and my mana regen istn that high, so what does provide that much mana regen or w/e that im missing since you said EK wont cost mana.....

You are probably not using Covenant robe and are not getting BM conversion? :P Since with the robe on (and EK setup in it), you won't spend mana at all for EK.
Hi dude, nice build, Ninja looks.

How can you get 360 fans spread for your shuriken dude?

i got all the items according to your build, but my knives does not spread like yours
Can you update the skill tree for 3.0 ?
Is there any changes, the jewel has a legacy version.
How in the world did you get GGBBRR on that chest?!?! I've sunk almost 500 Chromes into mine and can't get them like that ><
I just started at this game and id like to get some help with what order i should lvl my skill tree in cuz you only linked final passive tree and not the order so can i have some help with that?
Last edited by JokerLife on Aug 9, 2017, 7:36:04 AM
I've been using a very similar build with this as inspiration so far in the Harbringer league. However I'm finding that with the change to Vaal Pact and ES I die very quickly with 2.5k life and 2.2k ES + max resistance.

Given we don't focus on evasion or dodge at all, how are you surviving?

I'm also having big trouble with bosses. My gear is fairly decent at this point and my dps on bosses is very slow, I'm only on t1-3 maps too. Coupled with the survivability problems I'm often just skipping bosses.

A good example would be Oasis map. The Rhoa at the end takes me to 5% life with his charge through all my ES. How on earth do you get over this? Some bosses such as the bird in the ore mines literally one shots me with the wind attack from 100% through ES and life with max resists.

Any tips mate?
"
Kloral wrote:
I've been using a very similar build with this as inspiration so far in the Harbringer league. However I'm finding that with the change to Vaal Pact and ES I die very quickly with 2.5k life and 2.2k ES + max resistance.

Given we don't focus on evasion or dodge at all, how are you surviving?

I'm also having big trouble with bosses. My gear is fairly decent at this point and my dps on bosses is very slow, I'm only on t1-3 maps too. Coupled with the survivability problems I'm often just skipping bosses.

A good example would be Oasis map. The Rhoa at the end takes me to 5% life with his charge through all my ES. How on earth do you get over this? Some bosses such as the bird in the ore mines literally one shots me with the wind attack from 100% through ES and life with max resists.

Any tips mate?

I'm going to have to do some Item revamps with the vaal pact changes for sure. Expect to see them soon to make this viable in 3.0
Is this 3.0 updated? Or? D: Cause I want to try this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info