Need some help please!!!

I just showed my closest family member this site, and have now proved to him that this game will by far beat the hell out of diablo 3.

If there is anyone out there that has an extra key that they can give to my cousin, or send to me so that I may send it to him, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Yeah, this game rocks!!!
Dude for sure he is not lying, its i who is his cousin.... so for sure anyone want to help out?
there are people that have been waiting long and putting more effort into this that both of you combined
+1 to wintrparkgrl
Currently accepting Beta Key donations ; ) <3
and wtf does that have to do with anything that we were asking, just cause we ask doesnt mean it requires a jerk response jesus.... get a clue rude @ss
Last edited by AngelicSinner on Feb 10, 2012, 5:32:02 PM
I'm sorry, but I do have other forum accounts. It just so happens that this one was created for the key I received from a friend. My bad... was waiting for a loooooong time as well. But, I honestly will be sure to send one to you as soon as I can get my hands on one! That I promise, please PM so I can get in touch with you at any time. Again, I apologize.
Great Altered, keep up the good work converting people from the darkside ;D, show them the light, Path of Exile!
hell yes, it's what I do best!!! I also currently play SWTOR atm as well, so it's funny as hell you say that!

Sith Warrior, ICE Breaker Server, Woot! If there's anybody out there wanting to play that or looking for someone to play with, hit me up as well!
well if i had both games i would roll with you but, of course i dont.
that is why I'm pushing to find you a key, so that we have something to play together, them damn costly online mmo's, craziness i tell ya, craziness...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info