[2.6] CI EK Nova Assassin

First of all, i am not an expert and this isn't my build , i just tried to play an assasin version of The Joshie's Ek nova PF build (you can call "imitate" )
and posted it .Hope it helps people who tried to find it on forum like me

Example Items

Mandatory Items

Dagger,Shield,Insanity Gloves,Vinktar,Ring Of Blades jewel

Ps:Items still in progress .... dont take it serious
You can equip Shavrone,Volls Protector,The Gull,opal rings, High Es boot/Skyforth ,Sin's Rebirth.
If you have level 21 skill gem set up you can try IIQ gem and Bisco Gold Amy It's up to you

Bandits

Passive,Atack Speed,Power Charge

Level 98 Skill Tree

www.poeurl.com/bgaQ
Ps: this is optional too , you can get projectile pierce nodes or more es
but if you dont take mana nodes you will have mana issues mostly
if you dont have skyforth and didnt take " Nimbleness you will struggle with bosses
Because it was a PathFinder build

Gems

Chest:

Helm:

Gloves:

Optional;
you can go LL and take HOA too
you can do orb of storm,COH,Poacher/Assasin mark
You can change HOI with orb of storm if you want
You can set up CWDT,IC,WM,Lightning Golem
It's up to you

ToolTip
old one was 70-80 k without charges/flasks

this is with my current gears

Current Gears

level 100 Skill Tree For Current Gears

Thoughts

Old :I was playing Coc Discharge before try this build , I can say S.Strand Clear speed is almost same,t11-16 maps clear speeds are better than it. I didnt try guardians yet(i was doing minotaur with discharge )

New:with current gears
mapping is fast
*cant do reflect map mods but you can deal with random reflect mobs with taste of hate+atziri promise
*for cannot regen maps : i drop curse and manage mana with boot enchant and vinktar
*for cannot leech maps : itnst problem we have enough regen we can also use vaal clarity for bosses
*for hexproof : itsnt problem we have enough dps for mapping(for guardians : i didnt try it)

*Also can do guardians(killed all with 1 curse)and breachlords(killed esh,tull,xoph,ull netoll.They were easy .Just don't go so far, aware random reflect mobs).

*I tried atziri failed , mirror phase was problematic but if you are skilled you can do easily ( i tried to switch slower proj,without ek jewel ), all i can say dps/es pool is enough to do it (im not good at atziri)
Last edited by RestlnPeace on Apr 23, 2017, 3:30:50 AM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2017, 8:03:53 PM
I was thinking of doing this with dual totems. Mind doing a test run for me, and swapping out empower with RaT? :)

Was going to do kind of what Pohx is doing with mines and run quill rain for increased proj speed to clear faster.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Btw, added chaos dmg to attack on ring does not work with EK, since EK is spell not attack. :)
"
Step3x wrote:
Btw, added chaos dmg to attack on ring does not work with EK, since EK is spell not attack. :)

yea you are right :D mb thanks for fixing ^^
You're welcome.
Your build is pretty solid for SC.
As HC legacy player myself, I go with pathfinder and even more safety I run warlord's mark all the time :D
Can't afford to die have try with the Gull but there is really close call so I decide to go with heretic's veil for less mana reservation+enlighten. So far so good!
You' re right , tried those too ,heretic is pretty solid and safe , gull is fun to play with.Now im trying to get 3 buff + 1 warlord's mark but my limit is 3 buff/curse i have to drop one .When get sovereighnity i would able to use 3 buff+wm

my current set up is like this :

it has much more potential
things to improve : + es +spell damage shield , 21 gems +4 empower ,sin's rebirth flask
Last edited by RestlnPeace on Apr 19, 2017, 9:32:56 PM
What's the point of switching to Noxious Delivery when your EK doesn't bleed or poison?
"
Yathos wrote:
What's the point of switching to Noxious Delivery when your EK doesn't bleed or poison?

i said it before , i forgot its a spell and made a mistake , as i said before im not expert i was trying to play "X build for assasin" because i m lazy, as you see (dream fragment,deaths door,CI)

i thought i changed it my bad(also im busy), thanks for reminding me
Last edited by RestlnPeace on Apr 15, 2017, 12:16:46 AM
"
RestlnPeace wrote:
"
Yathos wrote:

i said it before , i forgot its a spell and made a mistake , as i said before im not expert i was trying to play "X build for assasin" because i m lazy, as you see (dream fragment,deaths door,CI)

i thought i changed it my bad(also im busy), thanks for reminding me

I don't think ambush/Assassinate is that great especially for single target. If you spec into Noxious Delivery and swap Poison with Crit strikes, I think you'd at at least double your dmg against bosses.
Last edited by Yathos on Apr 16, 2017, 3:25:03 PM
added tooltip and current set up
aiming for level 100 to get 2 buff +2 curse(projeticle weak/vuln(enfeeble optional)) and 3 multi(throatseeker)(or +1 amy + x2 +4 enlighten for 2 buff/2 curse )

Last edited by RestlnPeace on Apr 22, 2017, 5:34:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info