[2.6] Poison EK Nova Miner 10K+ ES - Dual Curse

Hello everyone, I'm working on this build since last month and I want to show to you to get suggestions to optimize the build and also help people who like the playstyle.

Required gear

4x

1x

And a high spell damage Short Bow (something with low dex requirements)
Produced with Deafening Essence of Woe.

You want to have a free suffix mod to craft "increased Projectile Speed" from Tora.

Gear

Breakdown

Helmet

I really like to use Heretics because of the curse mods and a medium ES. And it is very cheap nowadays.
Use a Hubris if you are having troubles with RESISTANCES.

Quiver

Soul Strike, priority to relic one. You need this to achieve 0.7~0.8 ES Delay Recharge.

Bow

You're looking for:
- Spell damage (always, using Essence of Woe) and wait for:
- +1 gems
- Projectile speed (or a free suffix to craft with Tora)

Rings and amulet

You're looking for:
- Resistances
- High mana regen
- Dexterity
- Flat mana
- Flat ES on ring, %ES on amulet
- %Faster Start of Energy on ring

Boots

Cheap and very good for this build.

Belt

One more item to help us to achieve 0.7sec ES Delay Recharge.

Gloves

You're looking for:
- Dex (if needed)
- Resistances
- High ES

Gems

EK Setup
+

or

Curse and auras

Movement

Detonator Totem

CWDT setup
+ something that you like

Jaws of Agony

Quality of life gems

Jewels

4x

1x

Leveling

WIP

Bandits

Kill (or mana) - Kill - Alira (Power charge)

Videos and Pictures

Quick atziri run
https://youtu.be/1RZkQZTyUlg

Uber atziri done

Flasks

Sin's rebirth is the best (that I don't have yet)
Using until then:

Tips

You must have at least 300 mana and ~80-100 mana regen/sec to feel confortable.
I do have 346 unreserved mana and 96.5 mana regen/sec.
You have to be sure that you can plant 3 sets of mines or plant 1 mine each second without getting out of mana.

Last edited by 3portas on Apr 11, 2017, 1:03:12 AM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2017, 8:26:13 AM
Uploaded quick Atziri run.

Also, uber done yesterday
Last edited by 3portas on Apr 11, 2017, 1:03:35 AM
Doing this build leveling currently with Firestorm trap until I can put my ring of blades in for EK just thought i'd share here incase anyone else was interested in how to level this. Also picking up health nodes i'll respec out of later when going CI. Character is EKthicalMiner incase anyone is interested in leveling tree ect.

i liked it
Thanks for the replies.

The video that I posted was with less 2 power charges (1 from bandits and 1 from tree) and a noob death in trio (just stop in the middle like dumb).
I'll post another two videos later with these minor changes, Uber Atz and Uber Lab.
e aí cara, to tentando fazer uma build parecida, mas não tanto por que eu quero fazer self cast EK poison ou só EK com uma porrada de chaos dmg, tem alguma recomendação? o que já me falaram é que stackar um monte de proj damege é double dipping no poison e por isso eu pensei em EK, ou é melhor fazer com atack mesmo e ir Spectral Trow? Eu quero ser assassino, para pegar poison critando e poder fazer todos os boss (Menos os poison imune) qualquer dica eu agradeço :D

BTW, nice buid, o vídeo dela funcionando ficou ótimo, só não vou seguir por que é com witch e eu não gosto muito de mines haha
Realy love idea of the build, gonna give it a shot, i also play HC only so mb you would help me with tree? What about this, https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAMBAHpwBnDuFbcwieBV4GwI34rEog6OAx559qKj99frYxEvu02nK3WewcVtbOkC8NV_-xV-lSCXBsLsEcLYVJu1hMW-OhqNGYpcQO_roS8dTxB7I18TbR9B2xp-obv8en_mWC0fS661SCy_8YrdX88VkQfDOmf8doLsGCpblS4UCY_66NZSKQcef8Z2bzW5DkguI7d1bRmsmCLqUuyTH3BRXGugQ9vnadgmiHRVh8vr5FKvTLMrCl3yQnrZWxGWw2188ElRXyqd2dAfhEjndFsmBbV-sLTFBAe-ikkTGyXIDMHzWFoRUKebkyc=
Or maybe crit version like this one

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAMBAAjUHRTuFZRv34p6fw6OEVCDCQW1FkAGcLTF8NWio_fXVGK2-oV9pyvC7MHFjHbpAnn2tAyEd7VI62NmVBHC2FSbtYTF8h2VIHBRdm_v64nTtzEbJWwIXfIfQR1PDkjb52ND8uGMNkuuRbksv9te0NBJUfGKZJ3K05yk7Bhbb49GdweP-jW5hxOsmH_GZp5vnkZxLiO3dW0Z6rq-ilLsoS8NfFxroEOboQMe8Pl0VSsKUDAgbnBSEZYjX-v1RwZMs8NtLR9zbZ3Z0B-ESNlbykoqW36wKgtfsPem-tJyD18qwfMRD45kES-TJw==
Last edited by um6ullbijikoo on Dec 16, 2017, 8:26:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info