[3.2] Budget Deadeye Shrapnel Shot - subtle killer

Awesome ! Gonna start this in 3.0 then, looking forward to it :), as it should be relatively unchanged for 3.0 right ? Or are there any major gem / tree changes you recommend doing ?

cheers
i havent explored the beta tree yet - i expect it to change slightly before release so theorycrafting right now is a waste of time

assuming that items and skills (and threshold jewels for them) stay the same - i would not change much. the tree is as generic as bow/crit characters are, the bow (Chin Sol) is cheap and will carry you all the way to the end game

the skill.. is fun, i have to say it (while not liking bow gameplay that much with all these 20attacks/second idiocy) i really like it.. it has something to it

gems. well there are 11 new gems and 4 of them might apply but it is really difficult to speculate when rest of the game is pre-balance-change still

i currently run a 4Link (Shrapnel shot + PPAD + Slower Proj + WED) with IIR as 5th and the damage is absolutelly 'enough' so while Immolate, Ignite Prolif or Brutality/Maim are cool, i really cannot see a reason to boost the damage even further

one note: you can take my 'leveling' section and replace it with 'just use Decay with whatever'. if the Decay is implemented as-is then the entire leveling is pointless..
Which bandit would you support in beta? Or kill all?
Bayern des samma mia

Alira

but not because of the damage. because of the +15 all res. your goal is to 'balance the Oak' and +15 all res moves you closer to that goal. other boni arent bad either so it is not a 'wasted pick'

Oak's bonus is lackulster (20% inc phys.. please)

Kraityn's is OK but between The Gull, quicksilver and haste you are pretty quick already so it is more of the same in this case
"
sidtherat wrote:

Alira

but not because of the damage. because of the +15 all res. your goal is to 'balance the Oak' and +15 all res moves you closer to that goal. other boni arent bad either so it is not a 'wasted pick'

Oak's bonus is lackulster (20% inc phys.. please)

Kraityn's is OK but between The Gull, quicksilver and haste you are pretty quick already so it is more of the same in this case

Ty mate
Bayern des samma mia
"
Haste ? Do you mean the aura ? Thought you use Hatred / Grace / Blasphemy for the build ?
Vaal Haste. my mistake. I use Vaal Grace but im pretty sure noone else will and everybody shall just stick with Vaal Haste
WTH do you find the equipment I get NO good drops......nothing but crappy bows as well. I am level 44 and you said to put the helmet on at level 38....can't even find the friggen helmet LOL
poe.trade - buy yourself a helmet :)

POE is NOT a self-found game. it can be played like that but it is not something new players should try. trade for items - items this build uses are relatively cheap
Hi, What is happening with the Blink gem combo ?

Seems to be Blink-Culling-EleProlif-LMP.

Is this just a placeholder setup for leveling gems or are you trying to do something tricky ?

ty
X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info