I went for my first psychic reading ^.^

20$ for 20 mins... I said okay fine.

I went into the location was extremely nice. Crystals hanging everywhere, books displayed... warm feeling. The lady told me to sit down, relax and any thoughts of negativity or doubt out the window. She read my cards, one by one... She seemed perplexed, though I was honestly a bit melancholy. Can't help with doubting; a pseudo science in my opinion.

"So what do you see?' I asked politely

She stood up grabbed one of her necklaces placed it around her neck-pretty necklace. A necklace with a hanging crystal wrapped around a thin layer of copper strings.

"Have you ever dabbled in a ouija board or tried to contact someone or something? Her smile faded as she looked at my face...

I sighed and responded in a sarcastic tone, "of course all the time." I laughed a bit but she wasn't laughing...

"I think you're here for an answer not any ordinary person would ask for... Yes."

Her tone of voice became a bit stern now... "you've have not one but many, I've never felt such things. She's there at your disposal, I'm not sure why but be careful."

I looked at her smiled... "I think I know your question." She looked at me bewildered... "The answer to YOUR question is this card right here." The psychic lady flipped the card over.

"My apologizes..." She grabbed her cards placed them in salt and asked me if I needed anything else...

I looked at her, "no here's your money."

I stood up and before leaving... "best 20 bucks I ever spent."

As I went outside my friend asked me, "what card was it that you pulled for her."

I looked at him... "Devil."

-penny dreadful

This will be my secret little penny dreadfuls. Hehe
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 10, 2017, 10:24:47 AM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2017, 2:58:47 AM
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
You need to work on your story-telling skills. I barely understood the conversation between you and the psychic. But I can understand the main point of your story was you wasted your money.

Edit: Nevermind. The conversation makes no sense. Hope you edit it.
Last edited by coatofarms on Apr 15, 2017, 3:13:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info