[3.0] Berserker BLS Shaper Farmer on a Budget - Millions of BALLS, DPS and INFO Inside! - VP, RT, US

"
Borat187 wrote:
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
"
Borat187 wrote:
Hi,
I'm interested to start your build for the 2 Week Turmoil Race. Do you think the support of BLS-Drops are good enough to start that build? And until I can buy a BLS what would be a good alternative weapon? Just raw DPS?
Thx in advance. :)

BLS is a Tempest-only unique. From what I can tell Tempest won't be part of the 2 week race and Zana still won't have an option to buy into that mod. I don't see any available at all on Beta Standard. I suggest planning around other weapons for the two-week. If they do happen to appear, then you could always respec or reroll.

CaptainWARLORD has an interesting Hyaon molten strike build I've started looking at. It should play similarly: elemental molten strike berserker. At least with his gear and current PoB code, he has a bit less life (6.9k versus 7.2k to 9k) and definitely lower DPS but his build has plenty of both. His build doesn't rely on league-specific uniques which is a huge plus. His APS is much lower so that'll affect clearspeed, ability to dodge stuff, etc. He does rely on EO with a 9.1% crit chance; that should be fine for mapping but will mean isolated bosses will be harder because it'll take a while to get EO running. If I was doing the 2 week race, there's a really good chance I'd copy and tweak his build.

Is the Wiki page wrong then? According to http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brutus%27_Lead_Sprinkler it was Torment and Torment is part of the Turmoil, or am I wrong? But nonetheless thanks for the link.

Too many Ts! Looks like you're right. I'd say it's a gamble then. Unless you're really good at generating currency though, probably best to assume it'd take at least a couple of days to be able to get a pair of BLSes.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Was considering running this for the 2 week race. How pricey will this be starting out?
"
phopper33 wrote:
Was considering running this for the 2 week race. How pricey will this be starting out?

24 hours in, it looks like they're pretty cheap. A few hours ago the cheapest was 23c. Now I see some at 17c apiece.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Is this build 3.0 friendly when there is no BLS? I started into it as my league/launch starter, but am having concerns/doubts about this.
"
Aevaris wrote:
Is this build 3.0 friendly when there is no BLS? I started into it as my league/launch starter, but am having concerns/doubts about this.

This particular build revolves around BLS, so it depends on how available that weapon is in 3.0. GGG's been pretty generous lately at letting us get access to old league uniques in new leagues, but nobody knows what'll happen in Harbinger League.

If BLS is available, I expect most people with single-wield (since it's getting the HOWA changes), use Lycosidae, and go EO or full crit.

That said, Molten Strike is still one of the best (maybe the best?) melee skill for single target. Similar builds will be possible with other weapons: rares, Hyaon's Fury, some of the 2H uniques, Dyadus, etc. I expect to start theory crafting and testing in a week or two.
Hey thanks for your guide, I've got a good BLS beserker build so far, just need to boost my life as its about 4.5k at the moment. I have reading about the changes to BLS coming in 3.0, sounds like it would be better to have just one and a shield once 3.0 hits?, can you recommend a good shield for this build please?
Many thanks
HeMan.
how good is that boots vs one kaoms roots with 200 life?
Hi,

Thanks for this build. It's really powerful and what's more fun to play. I just checked it before end of the league because I started to think about possible build for 3.0. How are the chances that it will be still playable and not nerfed to the ground?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
I need a bit help heres my gear

Spoiler

sitting at 6.8k life at lvl 86 but my dps are 51k unbuffed in hide, missing strenge only in armour but not big chance, i see you got 129 in hide so what i missing?

heres my passive

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcAecEsw-rFCAUTRR1FSAWvxbpGJEZihm0GjghkCKvJDckiySdJpUnLyo4LOktgzGeMok1kjboOFM6szrYPC09_Ed-TeNQR1VLWGNYr1nzW69fP1_QYeJiWmVNZlRnm287cql1y3bnd-N35XgNeWh82YKbg1-ExYTZhXuGYIazjDaMz5BVlwaYV5u1n8uiAKTCplenMKlurKquPrXyvJ-9Nr6nvwjAGsBmwQTDOsSixPbGrsbY037Yvd0N35jhc-RR6hDqYuw47SDvDu968B_yRfZI9qP3Mvhf_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=siclop18&characterName=SystemX

using 2 invervate jews in dex slots
Last edited by siclop18 on Jul 19, 2017, 5:13:05 PM
"
HeManNZ wrote:
Hey thanks for your guide, I've got a good BLS beserker build so far, just need to boost my life as its about 4.5k at the moment. I have reading about the changes to BLS coming in 3.0, sounds like it would be better to have just one and a shield once 3.0 hits?, can you recommend a good shield for this build please?
Many thanks
HeMan.

I agree. In 3.0 a shield will be the best choice. Dual wielding will still work due to the dual wielding buffs and the 30% fire damage mod, but it's probably better to get life on a shield and transfer life on tree for more damage or more jewels on the tree instead.

I think most people will end up using Lycosidae so that they can drop RT. It could be worth using EO or going full crit in that case, but we'll have to see.

If you don't mind keeping RT, then Lioneye's Remorse is a great choice, for getting up to 180 more life. The Surrender could also work as a high-budget option for someone who wants to stack block. A rare shield with resistances, life, strength, and WED probably gives the most damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info