[2.6]Blade Flurry Immortal Gladiator Guardians Farmer

Hi, i would like to ask you how will you deal with stun lock - especially Minotaur. I have the same amount of your hps 6k and i got stun quite often when not using kaom's root. i tried to spec tree to take the unwavering stance but overall is not good because lost too much points so i just throw the death's door out.
My gears
Spoiler

i siting at 54% crit chance at ho. How is your feeling when using a non bleeding on hit with a bleeding one ? If it is feel good/ comfort i think i can drop legacy void heart or mastercrafting suffix of my sword.
Last edited by T_Speed on Apr 11, 2017, 10:04:04 PM
"
T_Speed wrote:
Hi, i would like to ask you how will you deal with stun lock - especially Minotaur. I have the same amount of your hps 6k and i got stun quite often when not using kaom's root. i tried to spec tree to take the unwavering stance but overall is not good because lost too much points so i just throw the death's door out.
My gears
Spoiler

i siting at 54% crit chance at ho. How is your feeling when using a non bleeding on hit with a bleeding one ? If it is feel good/ comfort i think i can drop legacy void heart or mastercrafting suffix of my sword.

take testudo to solve stun problem

death'sdoor is bis for the build u can't afford bleed with abyssus

u can keep void heart but u will face accurcy problem , non bleed onhit wep should be fine but it will slow ur clearspeed
Last edited by T_Ban on Apr 12, 2017, 1:51:36 PM
Life Gain on Hit Support on your shield works without base offense gem?
"
mefihl wrote:
Life Gain on Hit Support on your shield works without base offense gem?

lvl30 reckoning on shield
crazy good build.

but how do you get 11k avarage dmg?

and would this buld be good with RT and poisen?
"
paraply wrote:
crazy good build.

but how do you get 11k avarage dmg?

and would this buld be good with RT and poisen?

abyssus and a good sword

yes u can do it with posion
What jewel on tree?
"
mefhl wrote:
What jewel on tree?

the red nightmare on mara area
Only "red nightmare"?
Last edited by T_Ban on Apr 28, 2017, 2:53:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type