[2.6]Blade Flurry Immortal Gladiator Guardians Farmer

"
Hamdrew wrote:
Hello.

I am curious, what is your base crit chance? With my tree (similar to yours) I am at 41.4% base crit chance in hideout with ice golem up, mind you I do not have voice of the storm so I cannot do a comparison. I notice in Alk's video he is at 71% crit chance! I don't understand how he is getting that.

My understanding of the mechanics of voice of the storm is that for example, with 180% lightning resist that is going to add 1.8*(base weapon crit chance) to overall crit chance? So assuming a vaal rapier with a goodcrit roll, base crit on that is maybe 8.5%.

So lets imagine I equiped voice of the storm and had 180% light resist. 41.4% + (1.8*8.5%) = 56%. So where does Alk get 71% from?

Curious...

Maybe, while in map can you post screenshots of your offensive and defensive tabs with and without voice of the storm equipped?

thanks!

here is my crit chance with out voice of storm
Spoiler

voice of storm is way better than a rare ammy with top crit
uber atziri viable?
I'm curious I equip voice of the storm and I'm still 40% cri chance in my h/o, pls help me to solve this problem thank!
"
I'm curious I equip voice of the storm and I'm still 40% cri chance in my h/o, pls help me to solve this problem thank!

Can you show your Gear or open your Profile?
"
Zayku wrote:
"

Can you show your Gear or open your Profile?

can you see it now?
I've wanted to play this build since I first saw Alkaizer playing it, but I haven't been able to play enough during the season to get the currency together.
currently starting SSF with this build in mind will be a climb to even make it close to what it is but I think it's worth it will keep this thread updated with my progress if anyone is interested.
"
Echelon1234 wrote:

My guess is you did something similar to me when i was first looking at crit chance.

1) Open Offense Tab
2) In the middle is a skill ribbon and by default the default attack is selected. My main hand crit chance is approx 40% on the default attack as well.
3) Click the bladeflurry attack icon from the ribbon, new crit chance will be shown. This has increased crit chance gem applied, assuming it is in your 6L.
"
smith357 wrote:
uber atziri viable?

i don't recommend it for farming uber atziri , this build is mainly for tough maps

"
Echelon1234 wrote:
u need to stack light res as much as possible with voice of storm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info