YOU MORONS CRYING FOR AUCTION HOUSE DIDNT SEE D3

lol
Last edited by CaoMengde on Apr 9, 2017, 12:28:23 PM
So many people complaining about D3 when they obviously never played it and they are just regurgitating stories they have read around the internet.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I gotta say something about AH: IT_WILL_RUIN_THIS_GAME. PERIOD.
AH would be pretty much identical to poe.trade except it would cause a butt tonne of inflation.

Why? If you didn't realise already, an in-game AH would be much more perceptible and accessible than a fan made website that you discover from word of mouth or from research.

Buyers would flood the market and prices would soar. You essentially get poe.trade but everything is three times as expensive.
Just making a boring, inoffensive post nobody cares about
Last edited by inyourface45 on Apr 9, 2017, 4:33:56 PM
I actually came over from Diablo 3. I defected around 2015 or so. I finally got fed up with all the changes.

Diablo 3, pre 1.04, was probably the best hack n slash ARPG I've ever played in my life. Inferno one-shotted you, all build strength was tied to gear (which accentuated it's importance), loot runs held far more importance as real-world value was attached to them via RMAH.

And then the forum wars began. A small but very vocal internet minority waged war on the current state of the game until Blizzard slowly but surely began to acquiesce and, wallah, Diablo 3 was ultimately ruined.

Now it's a ghost town. But hey, at least the very small but vocal minority pressured Blizzard into giving them their way.

"
juseq wrote:
I gotta say something about AH: IT_WILL_RUIN_THIS_GAME. PERIOD.

Why? Because all of a sudden people that dont trade would be able to do so?
"
Stormvessel wrote:
I actually came over from Diablo 3. I defected around 2015 or so. I finally got fed up with all the changes.

Diablo 3, pre 1.04, was probably the best hack n slash ARPG I've ever played in my life. Inferno one-shotted you, all build strength was tied to gear (which accentuated it's importance), loot runs held far more importance as real-world value was attached to them via RMAH.

And then the forum wars began. A small but very vocal internet minority waged war on the current state of the game until Blizzard slowly but surely began to acquiesce and, wallah, Diablo 3 was ultimately ruined.

Now it's a ghost town. But hey, at least the very small but vocal minority pressured Blizzard into giving them their way.

If it was a vocal minority they wouldnt have done it...people just asked for something and blizzard went overboard. People didnt want the AH gone, they wanted the RMAH gone. Blizzard thought if they cant make money from it then no one should. They killed their game because of greed.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And I'm sure Blizzard walked away from d3 smiling.

You mean they laughed all the way to the bank?

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
eebertay wrote:
I WAS THERE WHEN D3 LAUNCHED THEIR AUCTION HOUSE

I SEEN IT!!!

THE HORRORS!!!

BRO IS FOR REAL!

Yes trading in poe is aggravating at times but that is ok because once in a while you get those sweet bro deals and also can rip off noobs

An auction house will solve 1 problem while creating a zillion more

Dont do it

Action House is a tool and there is no compulsion to use it. I play D3 and I was very happy using AH some time to time. Simply, fast, clear...
Siting on illegible trade chat or use poe.trade is uncomfortable.

"
An auction house will solve 1 problem while creating a zillion more

Like fire, wheel, electricity, internet and people who want regress everything?
Baby don't Vaal me, don't Vaal me, no more!
Vaal me baby one more time!
The eVaalution is now!
Hakuna Matata, Warriors!
"
Hyskoa wrote:
I'd actually prefer a marketplace like ragnarok online (...)

Sorry, but I didn't read any further. Instead I pictured a 8th class centered around carts and trading.

I can already see Ziggy posting a guide on how to level your Trader in a new league *dream*...

Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Apr 9, 2017, 7:17:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info