Sorry for all the rant I am so weak

There is nothing I can do about them. Every year suicides happen because of internet bullying, especially when we refuse to stand up to protect victims around us. I myself am not that strong enough to stand against such individuals as well. I had my own share and sometimes the only way to make myself feel better is to punish myself.

Spoiler
[Removed by Support]
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

please tell me this was not a picture of what I think it was :(
Dino is not to be feared, but embraced as a way to make her self-conscious of the tiny stretch she herself has.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

I can't be sure what you guessing. It is a picture of my arm slit by myself.
The first thing is to stop being such an attention seeker. You are constantly trying to grab attention to yourself for reasons that are unknown to me and it is annoying to many people, including myself.

You can live your life without the need to shout every actions you do to the whole world. You'll be happier that way.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
The first thing is to stop being such an attention seeker. You are constantly trying to grab attention to yourself for reasons that are unknown to me and it is annoying to many people, including myself.

You can live your life without the need to shout every actions you do to the whole world. You'll be happier that way.

Fucking bully!

Spoiler
:-D

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
faerwin wrote:

You are quite mistaken about that. But hey, I have no way to prove that to you.
I listen to classic music when I am talking with someone ruder than me on the internet ;)

It feels like the person is not even talking to me when I do that.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

I can't be sure what you guessing. It is a picture of my arm slit by myself.

ahhh pls don't do that that's gross tbh.

Look I know what you feel, and I truly feel sorry for you. As a kid I was always the shortest, still I am very short for an adult. So everyone picked on me, and bullies enjoyed their time around me.

So of course people will tend to show their worst on internet too. And I know it might be hard but to hear this but I'm gonna say it for your own good. World is full of bad people so grow a thick skin and learn to take it and endure it. And learn to shut down people who are only negative for you, don't let them affect you.

The only bit of power they have is how much you let them affecting you. Also while we're at it I have a 2nd advice for you, stop letting people's opinion affecting you.

I know it sound hard to do, but as soon as you start doing it, you'll become better and better at it, and you'll take control of your life.

"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:

You are quite mistaken about that. But hey, I have no way to prove that to you.

Mistaken about what?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info