[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Hello again!
Having some problem with my damage.

Im running with a five link and using conc eft im only at 23k in hideout (with auras.
With all buffs im having 53k damage (without lion's roar)
Also using voidheart for the 50% more damage.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlbinPlebKenetSleb/characters
my profile

"
ChuckNorrizh wrote:
@piotrekplis thank you for your answer :-)

But I'm new to this game. Could you explain me which enchantments are rare and how to make money with it ?
Or do you know a post where it's explained for dumbs ? ;-)

It depends on meta and helmet base. For example if you are enchanting rat's nest you are looking for "bow enchants" - barrage, lightning arrow, tornado shot.
For Devoto most of mele builds - cyclone, lacerate, earthquake
Alpha howl - auras
Use http://poe.trade/ to check how much is enchant worth.
I'm almost always enchanting devoto because it's good for all mele and some specify builds so chance of getting good enchant is high.

"
mllody313 wrote:
Why Kondo's Pride?

Doomsower not better?

Good kondo has ~460 dps good doomsower ~480 dps but lacerate isn't red so we don't have extra fire damage with doomsower, kondo gives leech and 50% against bleeding enemies.

"
Hello again!
Having some problem with my damage.

Im running with a five link and using conc eft im only at 23k in hideout (with auras.
With all buffs im having 53k damage (without lion's roar)
Also using voidheart for the 50% more damage.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlbinPlebKenetSleb/characters
my profile

Change your rings for one with open prefix so you can craft flat phys on them, it helps a lot.
Keep in mind that in lab you'll have more damage because: 20% more damage from slayer, 50% from bleed. 40% from carnage.
Lion's roar is huge damage boost because it has "more damage" node.
Last edited by piotrekplis on Aug 23, 2017, 11:55:34 AM
BTW, you mention swapping warlords mark for enfeeble during boss fights. I guess you do that because you dont get endurance charges during boss fights, so immortal call is useless?

edit, I got another question. I'm currently using a 5 linked kondo's. I want to upgrade that, but I'm still far away from the 6l starforged. What I can afford tho is either a 6 linked kondo's or a 5 linked starfoged. What do you suggest? Or should I simply suck it up and farm for the 6 linked starforged?
Last edited by Dreadspirit on Aug 24, 2017, 1:38:52 PM
Hi. I have starforWhat can i change hoa with.ge now but i dont have +1 curse carnage heart. So hoa is not working anymore. What i will use instead of hoa? Sorry if stupid question im a newbie still.
"
Dreadspirit wrote:
BTW, you mention swapping warlords mark for enfeeble during boss fights. I guess you do that because you dont get endurance charges during boss fights, so immortal call is useless?

edit, I got another question. I'm currently using a 5 linked kondo's. I want to upgrade that, but I'm still far away from the 6l starforged. What I can afford tho is either a 6 linked kondo's or a 5 linked starfoged. What do you suggest? Or should I simply suck it up and farm for the 6 linked starforged?

I was running izaro with warlords mark, just because i could facetank him without enfeeble, you guys probably should use enfeeble because warlords mark is kinda useless during izaro fight (Tbh I was too busy to change my colors on gear).

Well, I don't feel like you need 6l to farm izaro, I was running with 5l kondo as long as i could buy starforge and 6l it. Also 6l starforge is worth a lot more than 6l kondo, so if you get boring you will get more currency.

"
Hi. I have starforWhat can i change hoa with.ge now but i dont have +1 curse carnage heart. So hoa is not working anymore. What i will use instead of hoa? Sorry if stupid question im a newbie still.

blasphemy, arctic armour, you'll have less mana reserved, don't use mana potion now.

Well i never used mana potion. And i already using arctic armor and blasphemy.
Thanks for the replies man, you're really helping :). I got another question for you. How important is chaos resist for this build? I know Izaro deals mostly fire and physical, but I also use him to run maps. I had my chaos resist at almost 0, but yesterday I fucked up. I enchanted my boots and lost the implicit resists, I ended up swapping my chaos resist belt with elemental one, to get everyting capped again. Now my chaos is at -37. Should I care? Also, whats your opinion on Doryani's Invitation belt?
"
Dreadspirit wrote:
Thanks for the replies man, you're really helping :). I got another question for you. How important is chaos resist for this build? I know Izaro deals mostly fire and physical, but I also use him to run maps. I had my chaos resist at almost 0, but yesterday I fucked up. I enchanted my boots and lost the implicit resists, I ended up swapping my chaos resist belt with elemental one, to get everyting capped again. Now my chaos is at -37. Should I care? Also, whats your opinion on Doryani's Invitation belt?

I didn't used to care about chaos res, you can run with -60.
Doryani's Invitation is ok if you can't cap your resistances with rare belt but rare with life + armour + res is much better.
Since you can do no elemental damage with Starforge, is Herald of Ash useless? If so, what should I trade for it?
Trying to figure out what to upgrade and what is the cheapest, At around what stats should i be able to do uber lab?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/muddafudda/characters
Last edited by muddafudda on Aug 30, 2017, 1:20:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info