[2.6] Culling Cascade Life Build 140k+ T15, Atziri, Uber Lab

Hello Everyone, I'd like to share my first build ever.
Ofcourse it had to be the Glacial Cascade since there aren't many guides out there.

It's a simple build, but very effiecient when it comes to maps, i have done Atziri but be aware of reflect, other than that it was piece of cake.

Ascendancy: Deadly Infusion, Assassinate

Bandits
Normal: Oak +40HP
Cruel: Alira +5% Cast Speed
Merciless: Alira +1 to Maximum Power Charges

The key of the build: Critical Strike Chance, Critical Strike Multiplier and Cast Speed.

I'm running Dual wand, because of the easy Cast speed with it, the tree uses way to many skill points to get the Cast speed when you can take life nodes instead.

Equipment

Skill Gems

The skill gems should be put in the order from left.

Chest 5L: Glacial Cascade, Spell Echo Support, Increased Critical Strikes Support, Increased Critical Damage Support, Cold Penetration Support, Controlled Destruction

Any 4L: Orb Of Storms, Power Charge On Critical Support, Curse On Hit Support, Assassin's Mark

Any 4L: Cast When Damage Taken Support, Immortal Call, Increased Duration Support, Summon Lightning Golem

Any 4L: Herald Of Ice, Blasphemy Support, Warlord's Mark, Enlighten Support

Weapon 2L: Flame Dash, Faster Casting Support, Clarity(Unlinked)

Weapon 2L: Cast When Damage Taken Support, Molten Shell, Vaal Cold Snap(Unlinked but doesn't really matter, it's a great survival skill, or when clearing strongboxes.)

Leveling
Pick up Freezing Pulse after Hillock, it's a very easy skill to level with and since it's Cold Damage it will carry you to lvl 28 for (Glacial Cascade).

Kill Hailrake for the Quicksilver Flask.

At level 8 after killing Brutus pick up Flamedash/Clarity and buy the other from Nessa.
Buy Added Cold/Lightning Damage Support from Nessa(If you have the link to use them).

At Level 18 after The Weaver's Chambers pick up Faster Casting Support and Herald of Ice
after killing Fidelitas.

At Level 24 after The Crematorium pick up Assassin's Mark and buy Warlord's Mark from Clarissa.

At Level 28 After killing Piety buy Glacial Cascade from Clarissa

At Level 31 Help Slosa pick up Cold Penetration Support and buy Blasphemy Support from Slosa(You can buy the rest of the skillgems here).

At level 34 after Breaking The Seal pickup Summon Lightning Golem from Oyun.

At Level 38 after Killing Malachai pick up Spell Echo Support.
After Killing Brutus on Cruel pick up Curse On Hit Support

Stats

Most Recent Experimental Build 2017-04-09

Keep in mind that i'm a relatively new player to PoE the build could probably be much better,
I will continue updating the guide as i progress myself, my goal is to refine the build some more.

I hope you like the build and if you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask me!

If there is anything that may improve the build, please share it in the posts, i want all the Feedback
and criticism i can get!

Last edited by Zanthes93 on Apr 9, 2017, 2:00:25 PM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2017, 5:27:17 AM
Last edited by AbyssMagia on Sep 4, 2017, 7:21:56 AM
Do you mean skill tree or what skills?
Last edited by AbyssMagia on Sep 4, 2017, 7:22:02 AM
Try max your resists while grabbing a lot of life, get some wands with cast speed and crit chance, if you look at my gear you can follow what i have, i'll fix the guide a bit tomorrow i'm kind of sleepy right now...
Last edited by AbyssMagia on Sep 4, 2017, 7:22:44 AM
Yeah i lvled with freezing pulse too.
Do you have some way to deal with reflect rares or do you just have to be careful/avoid them?
"
Chrysaetos wrote:
Do you have some way to deal with reflect rares or do you just have to be careful/avoid them?

You can kill them if you're carefull i'd suggest playing with a shield with a lot of life if you want to kill them, i just avoid them nothing special :)
I'm trying new paths on the tree right now including vaal pact for easier reflect i'll post an update tomorrow :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info