Ascendant -> Trickster doesn't work with Righteous Fire?

When I'm killing mobs my mana regen per second goes up, sometimes my ES per second, but never Life. It stays the same, 1433/s as of this writing, unless I use Enduring Cry/Sulphur Flask.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? What gives, my build is far weaker than expected without this complication.

Edit: It's just the ES actually. Mana goes up due to Leap Slam. Life RF, so obviously I don't have Zealot's Oath.
Last edited by rottenvenetic on Apr 6, 2017, 8:56:46 PM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2017, 3:14:08 AM
It doesn't show in the tooltip because there is no stat like recovery multiplier. You have a life regen value and there is the recovery multiplier which can't be seen on your character info.

You can test it by running maps with combined mods of vulnerability / - %max res / 40/60% less life regen.
When you start RF there you will lose life, when you now kill something for the trickster passiv, you will lose your life way slower or even start to regenerate, depending on what your stats are.

gl & hf
Lonewolf
Thanks. I found this out anyway, I just panicked last night (my time) as I was very salty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info