[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

Glad to hear people are enjoying the build and having similar success with it.

Out of curiosity how did you find the build. were you looking for howa builds or just browsing the scion section?
I was finding this build by just browsing the scion section
i really want to play scion on this league and also blade flurry... then i saw this build guide, something not so expensive compare to regular howa builds.

and i wonder if its worth to replace the vertex helm for a rare with resist so that i can use my lvl21 wrath, well this is after i get skyforth for the reduce mana reserve.

sry for bad english XD
"
metapox wrote:
i really want to play scion on this league and also blade flurry... then i saw this build guide, something not so expensive compare to regular howa builds.

and i wonder if its worth to replace the vertex helm for a rare with resist so that i can use my lvl21 wrath, well this is after i get skyforth for the reduce mana reserve.

sry for bad english XD

If you get a helm with 370ES and 27%+ to all resistances along with a level 4 enlighten and skyforth then you could swap out the helm and purity of elements without losing ES or resistances.

After that investment you'd be losing 15% evade chance to gain 8% more DPS so I'd only do that if the helm had even more ES then that which is getting very expensive to obtain.
Last edited by WaffleT on Apr 21, 2017, 2:10:10 AM
is there any piece of gear worth trying to Vaal Orb, like the Rings?
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Apr 21, 2017, 8:02:45 AM
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
metapox wrote:

sry for bad english XD

If you get a helm with 370ES and 27%+ to all resistances along with a level 4 enlighten and skyforth then you could swap out the helm and purity of elements without losing ES or resistances.

After that investment you'd be losing 15% evade chance to gain 8% more DPS so I'd only do that if the helm had even more ES then that which is getting very expensive to obtain.

ah so its 8% more dps only eh. it should be because i also lose int by swapping the unique to rare.
oh well, ill stick with the vertex then.

"
faids4you wrote:
is there any piece of gear worth trying to Vaal Orb, like the Rings?

getting a Elemental weakness of hit shaper gloves would be the dream vaal.
Hey, ty for nice build.
Can u added plz passiv tree guide (f.e. lvl tree on 40lvl/60/80) 4 new players?
Did i put the jewels in the right slot ?

www.poeurl.com/bhBr
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Apr 22, 2017, 6:01:56 PM
"
faids4you wrote:
Did i put the jewels in the right slot ?

www.poeurl.com/bhBr

I was not aware you could add jewels into the poeplanner site. Thats much easier so thanks for that info. Have added a new tree to reflect some small tweaks I've added in late game and included the conversion jewels

Also added a few leveling trees since that was requested
So I just found out, that it really helps reading the comments sometimes.

I'm a new player, only played the game for a month or so, so when following guides, I tend to really gobble down all the info given to how the build works, but this time, I simply couldn't figure out why all the lightning dmg gems where required... until I read the comments, and found out it was because the weapons.

I had been leveling a Scion with random 1h swords and claws, and I felt terribly weak, until I bought the Hand of Thought and Motion claws, then everything melted.

Now, I know you put it in the Leveling tree section, which I only found out after reading the comments, since I never actually opened the "Leveling Tree" dropdown, but just the desired Passive skill tree, so that is my bad.

Anyways, thanks for the guide, I only need a few more items, and a few more levels to really test this build out, but if it's as fast and safe as people make it out to be, I really can't wait for it to work out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info