[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

I see your HoWA got corrupted on one and non-corrupted other is there a certain vaal orb thing to get on them thats BiS?
moooo
Thanks for sharing, didn't play for 4 years before this league and got into it easy with this build

level 91 atm

gear
Spoiler

flasks
Spoiler

I guess all that's left is skyforth
What would you recommend to either increase damage, survability, or both based on my current gear? Currently I'm really struggling with survivability and damage. My damage is... Abysmal.

"
faids4you wrote:
I see your HoWA got corrupted on one and non-corrupted other is there a certain vaal orb thing to get on them thats BiS?

One I bought happened to be corrupted. I don't think its worth the risk of corrupting them

"
sucks wrote:
Thanks for sharing, didn't play for 4 years before this league and got into it easy with this build

Thanks, Its nice to hear good feedback. Gear looks good although you have several level 20 gems, especially in the claw and boots like the added chaos and critical strikes gems that I'd swap into anything else to level them up as their only purpose is random gems to level for a profit

"
kneeki wrote:
What would you recommend to either increase damage, survability, or both based on my current gear? Currently I'm really struggling with survivability and damage. My damage is... Abysmal.

You have chosen the weakest attack skill spectral throw and are attempting to level using random claws instead of something that scales off INT. That would be very painful so I recommend buying a whispering ice or hands of thought and motion so you are actually getting damage from the tree
@kneeki

You didn't understood the concept of this build: getting as much Intelligence - which gives you amazing offensive AND defensive stats;

For leveling, you're supposed to dual wield the Hand of Thought and Motion until level 68, when you can switch to your endgame weapons: two Hand of Wisdom and Action. Getting an Astramentis and the Unique Jewels(Brute Force + 2x Fertile Mind should do the trick for now) are highly recommended here!These provid more than enough damage until you hit Act 4 Merciless and switch to HoWAs.

I feel like Frostblades* - if you are going for Spectral Throw, or just Blade Flurry provides better clear speed and feels a lot smoother. Don't forget to level your end-game skill / support gems in off-hands and other pieces of gear.

Again, getting small pieces of gear like gloves, boots, rings with Intelligence will make the leveling process even smoother! I used a Goldrim for 40% all resists + random trash that I had in my stash and hit Merciless Dried lake in no time.

If you are on really tight budget and have nothing that is usable in your stash, pay someone to carry you instead of spending 10-20c on leveling gear, then join a Dried Lake farm party! Good luck!

EDIT: Just noticed that you're using the Perandus rings, I think that's a big mistake for now; Equip something with Resistances, Life (if you haven't switched to Chaos Innoculation) + Intelligence / Elemental Damage / Added Lightning Damage. Also, pick Vaal Pact and the Life + Mana Leech nodes at the bottom of the Skill Tree if you haven't, as long as you attack things, you should survive!

EDIT2: Frostblades, not Frostbolt!
Last edited by Wardalf on Apr 20, 2017, 2:59:00 PM
Currently trying this build out, seems really promising (Thanks Waffle for posting this). At level 62 ATM.

I tried adding this build to Path of Building, but the endgame DPS I got was about 465k blade flurry with conc effect. Nowhere close to 10mil. Added everything except the 3 rare jewels. Flasks, auras activated.

Stats I got are:
465,685 DPS (6 stage BF)
10010 ES, 10854 leech
6.59 Attack rate
1653 intelligence
79% lightning penetration

Did I miss anything out?
Edit: Path of Building link is here, if needed: https://pastebin.com/ubUH1hZ9
Last edited by Rendomize on Apr 20, 2017, 3:21:46 PM
Hello im new to the game and some how managed to get the gear needed for this build but I have a stupid question, how can you have the 3 auras on, I got the talent to reduce the mana reserve but when I put 2 auras in the helmet spot tbey get increased cost cuse of the 2 support gems, is it because I need them on max level or Im I missing something?
Last edited by Mohyadin on Apr 20, 2017, 4:25:27 PM
"
Rendomize wrote:
Currently trying this build out, seems really promising (Thanks Waffle for posting this). At level 62 ATM.

I tried adding this build to Path of Building, but the endgame DPS I got was about 465k blade flurry with conc effect. Nowhere close to 10mil. Added everything except the 3 rare jewels. Flasks, auras activated.

It appears I missed a decimal point when writing this and its supposed to be over 1mill? That doesn't make sense to me though as I've played plenty of other builds with 1mill DPS and this one is taking down guardians waay faster. I started playing another character but several people appear to have used the build and not commented on that. I dunno its just number crunching that I'll look into when I have more time, checking the videos might give a better impression then that figure then

At a glance at your pastbin you are missing ancestral protector, quality 20 gems, level 90 in the tree for more points towards dark arts but most importantly good jewels instead of blank spots, each part increases the numbers by a good chunk.

"
Mohyadin wrote:
Hello im new to the game and some how managed to get the gear needed for this build but I have a stupid question, how can you have the 3 auras on, I got the talent to reduce the mana reserve but when I put 2 auras in the helmet spot tbey get increased cost cuse of the 2 support gems, is it because I need them on max level or Im I missing something?

In my gear I have empower and enlighten supporting the auras but I explain in the gem section of the build that you can only do this when you are using skyforth boots and a level 4 enlighten. Empower only adds a bit of ES and is not recommended for normal players who should just be using the 3 auras and an enlighten gem in the helmet
i want to say thanks for sharing this build :)

I finally reached 11,5 k ES, 42% evade 1980+ int and with blade flurry 24k dps ( with conc. + atziris promise (without vessel) )
and there are a lot of things to improve

I never played such a safe build with so high clear speed :)

Thx
Last edited by DBB2003 on Apr 20, 2017, 6:26:06 PM
Hello thanks for the build.. i'm really enjoying it. killed shaper and uber atziri
now im saving up for my skyforth..

Gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info